Topic: Error 131 in Validating

Hello Miroslav.
2 years back you have say to me, i can make ea´s with your software and selling this eas.

Now i have build a portfolio ea with EAStudio and it works fine, 0 errors all good.

But when i upload it to mql5 in the validate process it brings me a error 131.

show in attach please.

Can you help what is wrong?

Post's attachments

error131.png 219.87 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Error 131 in Validating

Hello by doing a search about the error, I've came across that "131" is related to Invalid Trade Volume.
It could be that it tries to open microlots order when your broker supports only minilots, not microlots.

Try upload the strategy to the market with a different lot size and give us a feedback if it works;

Best regards

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

Thank you.
I have changed all to Account Size 10.000 and Tradelots 0.1

But the same Error sad

I have now in code make changes, with manual from mql5.
now it works.

But i think it is better, when it direct work?

5 (edited by ViniQ 2019-03-28 17:26:41)

rantampla wrote:

now it works.

Glad that it works.

rantampla wrote:

No one has complained about because when it came to publish a the strategy on the market you are the one who will take full responsibility about it. What the software proposes to do, as research platform, it does very well!

I kindly ask that you put yourself in the place of the developer (Forex Software Ltd) as we don't have control over brokers/metaquotes/mql4/mql5/user miss configuration and errors.

Best regards, cheers

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

ViniQ wrote:
rantampla wrote:

now it works.

Glad that it works.

rantampla wrote:

No one has complained about because when it came to publish a the strategy on the market you are the one who will take full responsibility about it. What the software proposes to do, as research platform, it does very well!

I kindly ask that you put yourself in the place of the developer (Forex Software Ltd) as we don't have control over brokers/metaquotes/mql4/mql5/user miss configuration and errors.

Best regards, cheers

I understand it. But it is a Volume Check Error. And the Code, that  i have inside is not big. But dont worry, i can it self inside no Problem.
Better when all work right here smile

Greetings,  Marcus smile