forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → EA studio Crashes

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: EA studio Crashes

Hi,

i dont know why it is sometimes i can run 10 instances for 7 days without any crash.

Now i use 6 instances and it crash after 1 day.

Why it is so is it cause update from eastudio?
Also i use Chrome with this comand line

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --args --js-flags="--max_old_space_size=4096"

But why it works sometimes very long without crash and sometimes i get crash everytime?

Re: EA studio Crashes

The only way to have an idea of what can be the reason is to post errors from the browser's console.

It must not have a difference if you use EA Studio for a day or 10 minutes. If you can reproduce a bug or to find an error message, we will be able to fix an eventual bug.

Popov wrote:

The only way to have an idea of what can be the reason is to post errors from the browser's console.

It must not have a difference if you use EA Studio for a day or 10 minutes. If you can reproduce a bug or to find an error message, we will be able to fix an eventual bug.

i have crash again but nothing is written in console.

If the problem is in EA Studio, the browser will print an error. The browser is designed in a way that prevents user programs to lead to a crash. The maximum that can happen is the tab to freeze. If it happens the browser shows a note.
Please test it without the additional parameters. Try also Firefox.

Popov wrote:

If the problem is in EA Studio, the browser will print an error. The browser is designed in a way that prevents user programs to lead to a crash. The maximum that can happen is the tab to freeze. If it happens the browser shows a note.
Please test it without the additional parameters. Try also Firefox.

hi it look like it was a chrome problem. after thread openening chrome have make update and now it works without a crash again

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Expert Advisor Studio → EA studio Crashes