1 (edited by rantampla 2019-02-20 20:39:39)

Topic: Problem with Reactor?

Hello.
Is there a Problem in Reactor?
When he search and test the First Strategie in Walk forward. After this all is standing and not searching more...

Greetings, Marcus

Re: Problem with Reactor?

I'm working on other things at the moment, and haven't touched the Generator / Reactor, so they must work properly.

Please restart the browser and reload Ea Studio with Ctrl + F5 for any case.

If you still experience the problem, please post details to reproduce it. You may also check the browser console for errors.

Ok, thank you.
I have 4 Sessions run. Maybe i must all kill and restart.

4 (edited by GD 2019-02-20 23:51:04)

Hi Rantanpla

You can save them first. Read in manual.

I usually save settings and collection .json files and I can recieve them back. It takes few seconds.

yes, that i have do.
Thank you for helping smile

Hello.
Update from me:
After close all Chrome Sessions. Now it works fine.
smile

Nice to hear that!

I'll implement an option for automatic saving of all settings, strategies and collections. It will be useful to recover the work on an eventual crash. however, it will work best if the user has only one browser instance working. On the other hand, the next instance save will rewrite the previous settings. Anyway, it will be optional and better than nothing. Now EA Studio saves only at exit.

Yes that is a good Idea. I have few crashs with lost strategies.
I use no tabs, i use for every search one chrome browser instance.
smile

Popov wrote:

Nice to hear that!

I'll implement an option for automatic saving of all settings, strategies and collections. It will be useful to recover the work on an eventual crash. however, it will work best if the user has only one browser instance working. On the other hand, the next instance save will rewrite the previous settings. Anyway, it will be optional and better than nothing. Now EA Studio saves only at exit.

hey what about to implement an tab cloud or instance cloud or something. i have just downloaded tabcloud on chrome as an extension and here i can save my open tabs. Now dont know if it is possible, but it will be great to save it like the extension do.

I open some instances and click on save to cloud. so ea will automatically save the settings each tab and the strategies.