forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → Can't export data with "Export Data to CSV" in latest MT5

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by gary199233 2018-07-01 04:46:30)

Topic: Can't export data with "Export Data to CSV" in latest MT5

When I use "Export Data to CSV" in latest MT5, it can only extract M1 data, others were say "Erroring with exprting:....". I have check the log, and didn't show any error, just say "script Export Data to CSV (XXXXXX,M1) loaded successfully" and then "script Export Data to CSV (XXXXXX,H1) removed".
Does anyone get this error before?

Re: Can't export data with "Export Data to CSV" in latest MT5

Hi,

I'm new to FSB Pro and currently on the 15 days trial period. I'm experiencing the same issue as gary199233. The "Export-Data-to-CSV-MT5" script exports M1, M5, M15 and M30 timeframes from the MT5 platform. However, H1 and higher timeframes return the below error message;

"Error with exporting: USDJPY60.csv", "Error with exporting: USDJPY240.csv"  ........

I have tried searching around for a solution but no luck yet. Can someone please help me resolve this? Thank you so much.

Re: Can't export data with "Export Data to CSV" in latest MT5

The issue is resolved now. It seems the script requires a certain number of historical bars to run successfully.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → Can't export data with "Export Data to CSV" in latest MT5