forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Restrict trades to Buy only or Sell only in Generator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Restrict trades to Buy only or Sell only in Generator

Would it be possible to restrict the trades to either Buy only or Sell only when using Generator on a specific currency for a specific time frame. I can see both currency and time frame can be controlled however I am not able to see any options to restrict the trade to only one direction. We could leverage on positive swap rates if this can be done. If this feature is not available than that's fine, just trying to think loud :-)

Re: Restrict trades to Buy only or Sell only in Generator

Hello bharatw , yes you can

Create a basic strategy and set it as preset indicator

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/basic-strategy-with-preset-indicator-entry-long-only.png

In Generator Settings, use the preset indicators

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/basic-strategy-with-preset-indicator-entry-long-only-generator.png

Now generator will create only long strategies.

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

Re: Restrict trades to Buy only or Sell only in Generator

Hi ViniQ,

Thank you very much for providing your response. I must admit I have not yet ventured into EA Studio. I am currently exploring the features of FSB. I am not sure if similar feature exists in this product as well. Much appreciate your response.

Regards,

Bharatt

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Restrict trades to Buy only or Sell only in Generator