forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Portfolio Expert → Making The Portfolio Expert to Close The Remaining Open Orders Only

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by yonkuro 2018-06-28 20:28:33)

Topic: Making The Portfolio Expert to Close The Remaining Open Orders Only

Hi Popov,

I tend to replace old the portfolio expert with the new one. I usually use the script you share to close all of the remaining orders manually.

Is there a way to make the portfolio EA close the remaining open orders using it's closing logic without open the new orders?

So I can just place the new portfolio EA on the new chart with different base magic number. While the old orders will be closed properly by the old EA.

Best regards.

do or do not there is no try

Re: Making The Portfolio Expert to Close The Remaining Open Orders Only

You can do it by editing the Portfolio Expert. Remove or comment out all the GetEntrySignal calls in the SetSignals function.

https://s15.postimg.cc/mywvtxwij/screenshot_250.png

The Exit signals will remain active in that case and will close the positions according to the corresponding exit rules.

I may add an option that to make this easier.

Thank you Popov, I'll try it, and additional option would be convenient wink

do or do not there is no try

hello good morning I have a problem that I can not find out, and that is that once you have a portfolio of expert advisors in the portfolio with your stop loss does not open real positions but if I open another portfolio without stop loss and take profit if it works.
my question is to what is this problem and how to solve it?
Thank you

Hello Paudarza,
The Portfolio Expert (PE) consists of separate strategies. The PE doesn't have a SL for itself.
You probably have problems with a particular strategy. We can offer a solution if you provide more info.

Please open a separate topic and post your portfolio expert together with screenshots. It will help us to find and solve the issue.

problem solved, it turns out that it was by the speed of the terminals that it was 75.60ms and when passing it to a vps 2.00 ms it started to work.

thank you anyway

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Portfolio Expert → Making The Portfolio Expert to Close The Remaining Open Orders Only