forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Generator not finding strategy in the collection

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by bharatw 2018-11-23 19:57:02)

Topic: Generator not finding strategy in the collection

I have been following "Create & Trade Expert Advisors" videos put together by Miroslav Popov on Youtube. They are very educational and helpful. I have managed to import the data from my broker "AxiTrader" into Forex Strategy Builder. However, when I try to run generator using data from AxiTrader, Generator does not provide any strategy in the collection. It does produce lot of strategies using the default Dukascopy data. Can I please know where I am I going wrong. I am happy to provide my configuration details if it helps to identify the issue.

Post's attachments

FSB1.png 141.22 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Generator not finding strategy in the collection

One reason can be the lower number of bars and the higher spread.

I can suggest you to try with a lower entry amount. Let's say 0.1 lot (You can set it in the Editor). also you can try to temporary switch off the Acceptance Criteria.

https://image-holder.forexsb.com/store/fsb-generator-switch-off-acceptance-criteria-thumb.png

You are a star Popov. Your suggestion was effective and helpful. Thanks a ton.

If, it works, you can experiment with the various Acceptance Criteria in order to receive "better" strategies. One of the recommended options is "Minimum count of trades".

Great. I will certainly test this option and continue to explore all the features of the solution.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Generator not finding strategy in the collection