forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Load data from offline Renco chart

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Load data from offline Renco chart

Hi Popov, can I load in FSB data from custom offline chart created with  indicator in Mt4. The indicator creates Renco charts, which depends ONLY on the price movement,  ignoring the time, but it sets the time when the bar is closing. The indicator creates “**.hst“ files in history directory, how can I import them in FSB? And can I create EA based on this data, that will work correctly on custom offline chart? Can you please tell me the steps I need to take.

Re: Load data from offline Renco chart

use a script converter instead of ea to prepare renko bars.....

you will have to make a separate directory for MT4

once you use the script converter you will be able to export to MT4, do not use the hst files from the expert.

You can look on the net to get more details on this method

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Sorry, for the misunderstanding (maybe it is from my bead english). I use this EA  http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=535170 for creating the renko charts, and they are able for MT4.  The EA creat “**.hst“ files in history directory. For me the renko charts are the best way to sow the real price move. Is it possible to import the renko charts in FSB?

Thanks, I am very familiar with producing Renko bars...., I have used them for many years.

Please re read my post and follow my instructions in order to get good Renko bars for FSBPro.

It will take you only a few minutes to search on the net to get a full set of instructions for doing this.

Hi
Where do you get the script there is more info about it?

Thanks Pit

google 'renko bars backtesting script'

zezo wrote:

Hi Popov, can I load in FSB data from custom offline chart created with  indicator in Mt4. The indicator creates Renco charts, which depends ONLY on the price movement,  ignoring the time, but it sets the time when the bar is closing. The indicator creates “**.hst“ files in history directory, how can I import them in FSB? And can I create EA based on this data, that will work correctly on custom offline chart? Can you please tell me the steps I need to take.

Open the offline chart, save data to FSB data folder as M1 data. Then open the csv file and edit the first line, that the price values would correspond to OHLC. Save the changes and off you go.

I posted couple renko ea's for data compilation also, interested?

footon wrote:
zezo wrote:

Open the offline chart, save data to FSB data folder as M1 data. Then open the csv file and edit the first line, that the price values would correspond to OHLC. Save the changes and off you go.

I posted couple renko ea's for data compilation also, interested?

Hi Footon - Am opening a pretty old thread.. I downloaded the offline chart data (M2) and saved it as M1. can you elaborate on the line 1 edit. FXSB is not recognizing the data. Have attached the file. would be grateful if you can take a look.

Can you share the data compilation files that you spoke about

Out of the first price line, high (H) must be truly the highest, low (L) must be truly the lowest, edit those prices that they reflect OHLC (open, high, low, close) format. About data compilation files, sorry, I'm not sure what I was talking about...

Thanks for your response !

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Load data from offline Renco chart