1 (edited by Popov 2018-07-05 06:24:10)

Topic: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.8.8

Hello Traders,

Please find attached FSB Pro v3.8.8

It solves a problem with network connection of FSB Pro with the forexsb.com website for various updates and services. The problem was caused due to an update of the website security certificate of the hosting company. Now we have new settings in FSB pro that must solve the problem.

Please test the new version and report.

If everything is fine, I'll make this release official.

Re: Forex Strategy Builder Professional v3.8.8

Thanks, Popov -- this version 3.8.8 does fix the problem for me.

It seems OK.

I make FSB Pro v3.8.8 a public release.

How do I receive the 3.8.8 update, do not see attachment here?
When starting program it does not update auto for this version?

Thanks
Ruby

you can download from here

https://forexsb.com/downloads/ForexStrategyBuilderPro.exe

7 (edited by ManuB76 2018-09-07 15:40:20)

Still not working for me.

Post's attachments

error fsb.JPG 143.67 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

It looks like your computer is running Windows XP.  Microsoft stopped supporting XP back in 2014.  Microsoft's development tools do not support XP.  Since FSB-Pro is developed using the latest Microsoft development tools then it is not surprising it doesn't run on XP.  It could also be that you need to upgrade .NET -- but XP only supports up to .NET 2.5 or 3.0.  The current version of .NET is something like 5 or 6.

sleytus wrote:

It looks like your computer is running Windows XP.  Microsoft stopped supporting XP back in 2014.  Microsoft's development tools do not support XP.  Since FSB-Pro is developed using the latest Microsoft development tools then it is not surprising it doesn't run on XP.  It could also be that you need to upgrade .NET -- but XP only supports up to .NET 2.5 or 3.0.  The current version of .NET is something like 5 or 6.

Yes, I bought FSB Pro to run on a newer labtop with i7 core for creating strategies but when I use strategies with custom indicators I need to let it run on and old desktop with FSB and the MT4 bridge. Is it possible to get the previous download of FSB. The fact that the older version had connection issues to download data is not immediatly a problem to trade live through the bridge. But I didn't kept the previous installer of FSB. If anyone could help I would appreciate.