Topic: IMPORTANT - main software developer on business trip

Hi guys, thanks for all the feedback! We are aware that the new version of the software contains a lot of new elements and we expect a lot of bugs surfacing. Unfortunately, our main software developer is currently on a lengthy business trip, raising funds for the FSB and FST projects, that will probably take a couple of months, and some of your questions will probably remain unanswered.

However, that is why we have set up this forum - so that advanced users can help with some of the problems and answer questions. Keep the discussion going and we'll make sure to take into account all your complaints and suggestions for the next version of the software.

Good luck trading and all the best from the Forex Software team!

2 (edited by fxwinner 2010-05-17 22:02:46)

Re: IMPORTANT - main software developer on business trip

Hiyah Karl Marx,
FSB/FST is it still not ready for real trading and if Mr. Popov doesn't help to resolve those issue, it is useless to help trying to explain about all limitations. Do you know when he comes back?
read this topic
http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/1496/liv … an-in-fsb/

Hi fxwinner

Please be patient, mr. Popov will be back soon. I think that in the middle of the summer there will be new versions available.

fxwinner wrote:

Hiyah Karl Marx,
FSB/FST is it still not ready for real trading and if Mr. Popov doesn't help to resolve those issue, it is useless to help trying to explain about all limitations. Do you know when he comes back?
read this topic
http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/1496/liv … an-in-fsb/

Hi fxwinner
Please be patient, mr. Popov will be back soon. I think that in the middle of the summer there will be new versions available.

Thank you zenoni, but when it comes on-line, I would like to see his feedback, as I stopped this project as I see discrepancy between FSB and FST.

Do you know when he is back?

Dear friends,

I'll be online and fully in your help at the middle of July.

By mean time I'm working on the new FSB version and finally managed to fix some important bugs with the intrabar scanner. Also new features to the scanner will be added.

A beta version will be published soon.

Have a nice summer and enjoy FIFA World Cup.

Popov wrote:

Dear friends,

I'll be online and fully in your help at the middle of July.

By mean time I'm working on the new FSB version and finally managed to fix some important bugs with the intrabar scanner. Also new features to the scanner will be added.

A beta version will be published soon.

Have a nice summer and enjoy FIFA World Cup.

Thank you for the update!