forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Strategy Builder does not generate any strategies

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Strategy Builder does not generate any strategies

Hello everybody,
I do not succeed in generating strategies. Whatever I design strategies for and test in the generator, it does not generate any strategies. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me?

Regards
Juergen

Re: Strategy Builder does not generate any strategies

It may be your "Acceptance Criteria" are too stringent.  Try removing all criteria to see if that allows strategies to be generated.  And if that works -- then begin re-adding your criteria one-by-one.

Hello sleytus,

when I create an simple new strategy without any criteria an start the generator nothing is generated.

Have you experimented with different symbols (e.g. EURUSD) and time frames (e.g. M1).  Are you using FSB Demo Data as your data source?  Perhaps a screen shot would help.  Also, it is customary to attach the corresponding XML file for the strategy -- that way someone could try reproducing the problem.

Hello,

I could solved the Problem.

I unchecked the Checkbox 'Strategy fulfils Acceptance Criteria'  and now it works.

Please check how many bars you have in your loaded data set. sometimes, when there is no enough bars (lets say less than 20 000) it is hard to find strategies that make enough deals.

How can I prevent the number of bars from being lowered? If I fill the input field with the number 9, then the actual maximum number is reduced to a permitted value. That is often 20,000.

How can I prevent the number of bars from being lowered?

FSB Pro doesn't reduce your data, except when you use Data Horizon. Please post a screenshot, because I cannot understand what your are try to do.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Strategy Builder does not generate any strategies