forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → FSB Pro vs EA Studio vs MT4 different results

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

1 (edited by mentosan 2018-01-20 21:43:53)

Topic: FSB Pro vs EA Studio vs MT4 different results

Hello guys, I need your help. Before, I wish to tell you that the "search" function through the forum is not working properly anymore because of the "spam" results, therefore I have to ask without searching too much.

I have the following situation: 1 Strategy generated with FSB Pro, once with EA Studio (the same).

the balance chart of this strategy is the same into:
- FSB Pro
- EA Studio
- and into the MT4 with EA from EA Studio.

The big problem appears into the balance chart generated by the EA from FSB Pro. It is totally different. I'm very attached to the FSB Pro and this is why I wish to use the FSB Pro.

I wish also to attach all the balance charts inclussive the strategy but I don't know how, please help me also with this problem. Apparently is possible to attach only one picture...

thanks

2 (edited by mentosan 2018-01-20 21:51:21)

Re: FSB Pro vs EA Studio vs MT4 different results

FSB Pro profit chart:

Post's attachments

2018_01_20_21_20_02_Forex_Strategy_Builder_Professional.png
2018_01_20_21_20_02_Forex_Strategy_Builder_Professional.png 15.01 kb, 2 downloads since 2018-01-20 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Hello Mentosan,

You can attach as many files as you want. Do it one by one.
Please examine the FSB Pro strategy to find a possible reason for the discrepancy. Check if the indicators have the same values in both programs when you use the same data. Try to examine the orders that differs and you will find the problem

You can also attach the strategy for a closer look.

stragedy built good result but  mt4 test not firing any trade at all. eur/usd d1

stragedy built good result but  mt4 test not firing any trade at all. eur/usd d1

It must be a reason for that. Do you see any errors or warning in the Output?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → FSB Pro vs EA Studio vs MT4 different results