forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → ATR Trailing indicator no where to be found

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: ATR Trailing indicator no where to be found

Hello all good traders
I would like to know whether its possible to use ATR Trailing to generate strategies in the FSB.Can I lock ATR trailing and use it to generate strategies in FSB.I want to generate strategies in the generator and want them all to use ATR trailing .I want to be able to lock ATR trailing in the generator  and use that to generate the strategies so that all the strategies with have ATR trailing stop.

Also I cannot find the ATR trailing indicator in FSB.I will be glad if someone can point me in the right direction.

Sorry guys English is not my language but I hope you understand what I mean.thank you.

Re: ATR Trailing indicator no where to be found

look in "Closing Point of the Position"

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

https://forexsb.com/forum/post/46113/#p46113

Thank you for reply but I cannot see the ATR trailing stop indicator in your link..Please post screenshot where to find ATR trailing stop indicator in FSB.Thank you.

Thank you very much footon.I followed your directions here Hey Carol,

You can do this manually by:
1. Download the indi;
2. Put it in the Indicators folder in the FSB directory.

Or in a more automated fashion open Repository in FSB, select indicators you would like to download and the program will download them for you.

Some indicators are available only in forum because after some updates I can't access the repository (http://forexsb.com/repository/repository_indicators/) and update or upload new indicators, therefore those have to be added manually to the program.

Hope this helps! If you have more questions, fire them away, there's nothing silly about it smile

And now it worked for me.I have ATR trailing stop indicator in FSB..I Had to do if manually by following your instructions.Once again thanks for the help.Green pips to you good Sir.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → ATR Trailing indicator no where to be found