Topic: Indicators Included in FSB Pro Distribution

These indicators are included in both FSB and FST.

Original indicators set: FSB Pro Indicators

You can use them for examples to write your own custom indicators.

You can also replace the standard indicators with custom once.

Re: Indicators Included in FSB Pro Distribution

Hey Popov,

I get an "Obsolete format" error for EnterOnce.cs from the above zipfile when starting FSB v2.98.3 RC...

It appears that there's a working version getting loaded somewhere, though.

Hmmm, too weird... I just grabbed a copy from the git repository, and am getting the same error, yet there is still a working version somewhere in the prog.

Have fun!

Radar  =8^)

I get an "Obsolete format" error for EnterOnce.cs from the above zipfile when starting FSB v2.98.3 RC...

Indicator is good enough to work in FSB as integrated. When you put as a custom indicator, FSB checks it if it is compatible with FSB Pro. This check is more strict. It seams I missed something in this indicator. I'll fix it.

First I see is missing declaration of namespace usage:

using ForexStrategyBuilder.Infrastructure.Entities;

This namespace is not used in FSB but is necessary for FSB Pro.
If you add this line in the beginning of the file, it will most probably work.

Yep:)  Works like a charm smile

I have updated FSB builder to the newest version (not the PRO).
I have downloaded the newsest indicators form rpository but still i get these errors.
Does it mean these indicators are no longer supported or did I do something wrong?
Custom Indicators

File name: A High Low Close Moving Average v2.cs
ERROR: Obsolete format of source code in file [A High Low Close Moving Average v2.cs].
Get a newer version from Code Repository.

File name: A HLC Candle formation 9 Bars Moda.cs
ERROR: Obsolete format of source code in file [A HLC Candle formation 9 Bars Moda.cs].
Get a newer version from Code Repository.

6 (edited by jgp 2014-01-17 17:32:48)

pardon my ignorance if you can, but if you've got a .dll file for a custom indicator [but not an .mq4 file] and you want to have FSB call it, and perhaps incorporate into a FST strategy,  can that be done? and if so, how does one go about. please direct me to forum discussion on the subject. does FSB need both a dll And a mq4 file?

Indicator set is updated. Find a download link in the first post.

A new parameter is added: IndParam.IsAllowLTF

It is set to true by default. FSB Pro shows Longer Time Frame (LTF), Signal Shift and Signal Repeat options if  IndParam.IsAllowLTF = true.

You have to set it to false for the indicators that do not accept LTF like: Day Opening, Bar Closing, Lot Limiter...

public override void Initialize(SlotTypes slotType)
{
    SlotType = slotType;

IndParam.IndicatorType = TypeOfIndicator.Additional;
    IndParam.IsAllowLTF = false;  // <===================== LTF is not allowed

// The ComboBox parameters
    IndParam.ListParam[0].Caption = "Logic";
    IndParam.ListParam[0].ItemList = new[] {"Limit the number of open lots"};

Thans pop

Our turn to ask and request smile

1- {"Limit the number of open lots"};  what s that ?

2- May you convert two or three indicators in the new indicators set to LTF  for us to start imitate

Thanks

1- {"Limit the number of open lots"};  what s that ?

This is part of Lot Limiter indicator.

2- May you convert two or three indicators in the new indicators set to LTF  for us to start imitate

No conversion is necessary. FSB Pro provides LTF functionality for all indicators. The only step  you have to make for your custom indicators is for these that DO NOT work with LTF. You have to mark them with  IndParam.IsAllowLTF = false;. Such indicators are these providing a specific moment for entry / exit or other filters.

Examples for indicators that are marked with  IndParam.IsAllowLTF = false;
Lot Limiter - this indicator has nothing common with the time frame.
Entry Hour, Stop Loss, Take Profit, Stop Limit, Close and Reverse, Bar Closing...

All other regular indicators will work with LTF without changes.
All custom indicators from the repository will work with LTF by defautl.

10 (edited by jetaro 2017-02-14 15:54:42)

Hi Mr Popov, I found an issue with the included Rate of Change indicator's .mqh file.
It wasn't making any trades.
I made 2 changes, not sure which one fixed it.

first I created a new variable just in case creating a moving average of itself was causing an issue:

double Roc[]; ArrayResize(Roc,Data.Bars); ArrayInitialize(Roc,0);  

for(int bar=period; bar<Data.Bars; bar++)
      Roc[bar]=price[bar]/price[bar-period];

if(smooth>0)
      MovingAverage(smooth,0,method,Roc,adRoc);
   else
      ArrayCopy(Roc,adRoc);

then I added an arrayinitialize line to the 2 components

ArrayResize(Component[1].Value,Data.Bars);
   ArrayInitialize(Component[1].Value,0);
   Component[1].FirstBar=firstBar;

ArrayResize(Component[2].Value,Data.Bars);
   ArrayInitialize(Component[2].Value,0);
   Component[2].FirstBar=firstBar;

Please check this out. Making these changes will make it work.  Have a good day!

Good day mr. Popov

I tried to copy the trailing stop and the trailing stop limit from the above link and save it as a custom indicator, but both have a problem and stop the trailing is not triggered. I've made the observation that he adapts to the course in both directions. I have not made any changes to the code, just changed the name. What can this be? Does the trailing stop need to be stored differently than the other indicators? Are the original indicators also found on my PC or only through the link above?

Thnks for your help.

Best regards

Tobias,

Trailing Stop, Trailing Stop Limit, Stop Limit, Break Even and some others are not actual indicators. These are just placeholders to present the settings to the user interface. The actual implementation is in the core of the backtester.

Thank you for your response. Is it possible to get the latest version to experiment with?

You can find all indicators here.

https://github.com/PopovMP/FSB_Pro_Indicators

Hello Popov,

From the time I installed the software, I've not updated my indicators list. Please let me know if I need to.

Also, I don't know why I cannot use Ichimoku for exit conditions. Is there anyway to be able to use it? For example, I want to exit long if price closes below Kijunsen. I would appreciate if you advise.

You don't need to update.

If you want more functional indis you have to use custom ones. In your example I'd suggest to use Ichi M indi, it is available here => https://forexsb.com/forum/post/31971/#p31971