Topic: Custom Indikator MQL code

Hello, could please somebody help me?
How do I get to the MQL code of a custom indicator, where are they stored? I changed an indicator and saved it under C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\Indicators. when exporting as an EA to MT4, FSB Pro can not find the indicator. when trading on the FSB Pro it works, so I think that the MQL code is missing but where can I enter and save it? and where are the mql codes stored from the existing indicators?

Best regards.

Re: Custom Indikator MQL code

The bets way is to download custom indicators directly from FSB Pro.

The indicators that have the MT logo has also an MQL code.

https://s9.postimg.org/msqh85473/screenshot_96.png

Hello Mr. Poppov, thank you for your answer. But I rather thought of how to create the MQL code for a self-created custom indicator, where I have to save it and where those I have loaded from the repository are saved, so that I can possibly use an existing one as a template.

The custom MQL indicators are at:

C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\MT4 Files\MQL\Forexsb.com\Custom

The standard ones are at:

C:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\MT4 Files\MQL\Forexsb.com\Indicators

The MQL indicators must be named as the indicator class you use for your FSB Pro indicator.

Vielen Dank

Hello Mr. Poppov, i don know what happen.
when exporting the strategy as an expert advisor, FSBPro reports the following error: Expert Advisor file could not be set, startindex can not be less than zero. This error now occurs in every strategy, including strategies that use only original indicators. Do you have an idea why this may be?
Thanks for your help,
best regards

https://s18.postimg.org/6e0quz4p1/2018-01-05_1.png

You have to close FSB Pro and to delete the dll files in the Libraries.
If it doesn't help, you have to remove the custom indicators (and dlls).

If you do it one by one, you will find where the problem is.

Hello Mr. Popov, I found the problem. I saved an indicator under C: \ Program Files \ Forex Strategy Builder Pro \ User Files \ MT4 Files \ MQL \ Forexsb.com instead of C: \ Program Files \ Forex Strategy Builder Pro \ User Files \ MT4 Files \ MQL \ Forexsb.com \ Custom ...
Best regards