Topic: Binary Options Tester - Wish List

Hi,
Not sure if it is the place to ask things for BO tester, if not so, please move/delete. I noticed very quickly what is needed.

1. Web/server based, or file/PC based saving for collection and strategies. Few times accidentally hit browser "back" button and collections were gone. Also wanted to look again for already exported EA's strategies, and the only way to look again is to recreate them, what sometimes is no even possible if no logic conditions is remembered or written down. It would be very convenient to load them from file or some web/server library.
2. Time horizon tool. Few months for M1/M5 strategies is not enough proof for me to trust strategy.
3. Possibility to work with more data bars.

I liked very much idea about BO tester. I think there should be a lot more edges and possibilities to make money than pure fx trading, because how someone said it is pretty new thing.

Have a nice day

Re: Binary Options Tester - Wish List

Irmantas,

Thank you for starting this topic.

All these requests are reasonable and I already have different ideas of their implementation.

I went through Svetlin's BO udemy course (really good for someone without a solid background in BO by the way) and it looked like there was a few indicators found in FSBPro that the BO Tester would benefit from.

1. Round numbers
2. Pivot points.

Also some sort of filter indicator that would limit entries to the last minute of a timeframe.  In his examples he was normally entering on the last minute, (and sometimes the last half of the minute, not sure if that's possible without doing ticks) of a 5 minute block (although higher tf's like 15m, 1h, 4h, 1d also exhibit increased order flow) so for instance 13:04 or 13:09 etc.

I'm sure he's got more ideas but I wanted to add those to the list before I forgot them.

1. Web/server based, or file/PC based saving for collection and strategies.

Strategy Share works well for storing an individual strategy.

http://forexsb.com/wiki/_media/bot_guide/share-strategy.png

Documentation: Share Strategy

GizmoTN wrote:

I went through Svetlin's BO udemy course (really good for someone without a solid background in BO by the way) and it looked like there was a few indicators found in FSBPro that the BO Tester would benefit from.

1. Round numbers
2. Pivot points.

Also some sort of filter indicator that would limit entries to the last minute of a timeframe.  In his examples he was normally entering on the last minute, (and sometimes the last half of the minute, not sure if that's possible without doing ticks) of a 5 minute block (although higher tf's like 15m, 1h, 4h, 1d also exhibit increased order flow) so for instance 13:04 or 13:09 etc.

I'm sure he's got more ideas but I wanted to add those to the list before I forgot them.

Thank you GizmoTN!
I also want the same features in the tester, but don't think it will be easy to implement. The processing of tick data will be difficult. I apply this last minute entry for 3 years on my real accounts and I know that it works.

Why the BO Tester + Bot Studio aren't included into the FSBPro software (PC), but all HTML built?...,
FSBPro software is more comfortable to some users Mr.Popov please sync those 2 environments into the FSBPro software..!,

the trial version of 15 days would be cool to test the MT4/MT5 studio + BO studio + cAlgo Bot studio

users would love it and me too smile

thank you, i'm hopping it would be implemented, i would love to use my PC power and not the HTML version...., thanks i hope you understand smile

Export function for journal results, to have the possibility to further analyze the results.

Export function for journal results, to have the possibility to further analyze the results.

Yes of course. What format do you mean?

CSV is the way to go smile

Why the BO Tester + Bot Studio aren't included into the FSBPro software (PC), but all HTML built?...,
FSBPro software is more comfortable to some users Mr.Popov please sync those 2 environments into the FSBPro software..!,

BO Tester and Bot Studio work in different way. Their backtesters are nor compatible with the FSB Pro backterster.
You idea for a full futures desktop version is reasonable. Let's see how the users will accept these innovative apps and what feedback we will receive. If everything is fine and there is a user interest, we will also make professional versions.

Ready!

Popov wrote:

Ready!

Thank you very much! Great work! smile

Popov wrote:

BO Tester and Bot Studio work in different way. Their backtesters are nor compatible with the FSB Pro backterster.
You idea for a full futures desktop version is reasonable. Let's see how the users will accept these innovative apps and what feedback we will receive. If everything is fine and there is a user interest, we will also make professional versions.

cool!, that would be awesome to make just 1 software with those 3 features inside (EA for MT4/5 + BO + Bot Studio for cAlgo)
let the user 15 days of trial to all of the 3 studios inside 1 software, easy and simple smile

thanks and i hope it will be accomplished soon smile

I do not know if it's possible, but if the ability to lock slot (or chain) conditions and indicators will improvements

Hi Popov, could you please add this indicators from FSB: "Long or short", "Top Bottom Price", "Entry Time" and "Previous High Low" to BO Tester?
I have some ideas for the MM:
Can you add function"reinvest if win" (if you invest 10, and you win 8, for the next deal you will invest 18.. ..) whith function "stop reinvest if win" after "X" wins?
Can you add function "Account Percent Entry"?

Regards.

Hi Popov,

Not sure if you have considered, or if it's possible, to add the option of using a percentage of the current equity as an investment option rather than using a numeric value which represents dollars ie 0.01, 0.02 etc

For example, take 0.01 = $10 , what if instead we could insert 0.01 where this represents 1% of the Account Balance.

Saying this, it strike to me that if with such great results some of the EAs generate, the EA is capable of compounding automatically, that would be a great addition, and great for our equity growth!

I did some calculations based on live results and my account could be 3 times larger in a years time compared to what it would be without compounding.

Please let us know if you would be able to make such addition!

Thanks

Hello Stav,

You can implement this feature in the exported EA code. Other option is to correct the investment amount every month.

Hi popov,
I wonder if it is feasable to add a second "comment" section to the EA (other than BOT:sec) so we can add thename of the EA when it take action.
Adding more identifications for the EA (like FSB PRO) would be much helpfull

Dear Mr Popov, will the batch export for all EA in the collection (or selection) be ready soon?

At the moment it is very difficult to implement strategies as I have to download 100 ea's x 24 currency pairs... )))

Thanks!
Kind Regards
Boe

Trading time for BO tester.
================================================
I have a good balance curve with 1 or 2 indicators, Monte Carlo passed, win rate > 70% and total number of trades >200 on multi pairs over 200,000 bar count and 6 months. However, I noticed something not too right My brokers(GDMFx) don't trade 24hrs a day. They refuse trades from 0000GMT to 0400GMT and majority of the profitable trades found by the tester with high win rate were opened between 0000GMT to 0400GMT. I spent time to work around it but not possible and I believe it will be very unwise to demo trade this strategy not to talk of going live.

My request:

1) Add time to trade ( e.g. You can specify to trade London Market and avoid US Market times)
2) Incorporate Spreads( Some brokers incorporate spread from 0.3-2.5 pips depending on pairs)
2) Multi-time frame indicator (for FSBpro too) Sometimes, you don't want to take trades south when higher TFs are screaming North.
3) If possible incorporate the Binary option module into FSB Pro.

No one will underestimate the amount of time and brain power put into the development and maintenance of these powerful programs. I believe all the aforementioned can be implemented soon. but before then. I will stay my hands off the programs for now and keep my money in the bank while observing from aside until these requests are implemented.

https://forexsb.com/binary-options-tester-app?strategy=X5f220DuYOKcAb2B

https://forexsb.com/binary-options-tester-app?strategy=rvF7pUX3jGeaFSmO

Post's attachments

2017-11-21 (1)_LI.jpg 847.04 kb, 3 downloads since 2017-11-23 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thank you for the feedback!