forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: 1000% profit roi

First of all I would like to use this opportunity to thank Popov for his great ideas and this great forum and for creating these amazing tools that make fore trading better.My question is how do i use your forex strategy builder professional to create an EA that can make 1000% gain within a specified period of time.For example lets say I want to use your software to simulate/create an EA that can make 1000% in 2 months..Is it possible to simulate and if yes how do I do it?Any video tutorials will be appreciated..Thank you once again Popov for your great softwares and this great forum.

Re: 1000% profit roi

I'm not sure how practical is that, but you can set FSB Pro to do it for sure.

You can use the Control Panel -> Acceptance Criteria settings - Minimum profit per day.
Find the necessary settings by using your initial balance and the number of days your data series cover.

FSB Pro will try to find a strategy with such profit (if it is possible at all). Probably you have to set a higher lot size also.

Thank you for your kind response but who do I find the number of days?

On the 'Generator' screen, top left, you will see the dates for the data you are using.

You can adjust the dates or number of days using the 'Data Horizon' located in 'Market' at the top of the window.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thank you for your kind response Blaiserboy

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply