Topic: Crash when using to many Indicators

Since I have a pretty powerful computer, I have experimented a bit with how many indicators I can allow for entry/exit via the config.xml file. When setting both to "8" (max 8 signals entry and max 8 for exit), FSB crashes (closes) without further notice after the Strategy Generator has been running for about 10 minutes on 27000 bars of 1 minute Data. With "6" for entry and exit all works fine.

It´s not a real problem, but that it just crashes with "8" should not be the case as well I guess. Maybe the author can look into the problem and release a fix?

Thank you.

Re: Crash when using to many Indicators

Are you tested these complex strategies with FST ?

geektrader wrote:

Since I have a pretty powerful computer, I have experimented a bit with how many indicators I can allow for entry/exit via the config.xml file. When setting both to "8" (max 8 signals entry and max 8 for exit), FSB crashes (closes) without further notice after the Strategy Generator has been running for about 10 minutes on 27000 bars of 1 minute Data. With "6" for entry and exit all works fine.

It´s not a real problem, but that it just crashes with "8" should not be the case as well I guess. Maybe the author can look into the problem and release a fix?

Thank you.

Re: Crash when using to many Indicators

I can´t test them with FST as I can´t export them because FSB crashes during the creation of them as I described above.