forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Percent entry based on single equity or on total equity ?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Percent entry based on single equity or on total equity ?

Is the percent entry in FSB Pro based on equity of underlying strategy, or is the percent entry based on total equity, so one system affects the other system curve ? Because when I make a portfolio calculation inside FSB Pro I do not see any effects of one system to another system with percent entry. That should not be also in my opinion, but it could
be a modified percent entry then too, where one system profits effects the other system percent entry too.
Actually I see only one option here. I do not see in manual if there is a difference made between equity of one system to the equity of a portfolio, where one equity would effect the other equity with percent entries.

Re: Percent entry based on single equity or on total equity ?

The percent entry uses the equity at the moment of the entry, You can confirm that in the Explorer. You will see that the entry increases when the equity increases.

Re: Percent entry based on single equity or on total equity ?

Popov wrote:

The percent entry uses the equity at the moment of the entry, You can confirm that in the Explorer. You will see that the entry increases when the equity increases.

Is there a chance that a modified percent entry based on total equity will be implemented in addition too ?
Then on a portfolio of strategies, if one makes profit the other one will also take effect from increasing percent entry.
Actually it is not the case.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Percent entry based on single equity or on total equity ?