1 (edited by hannahis 2017-09-08 09:35:58)

Topic: Compile FSB Pro EA into 1 EA? Multi Strategy Filter

Hi Popov,

Will it ever be in FSB Pro future upgrade to have this feature to compile all EA into 1 and install it in our own computer to run it? 

Since we have multi time frames (LTF, long time frame) feature in our EA to act as filters.  Is it possible to use "Multi Strategy Filter" whereby out of these compiled EA, if a certain percentage of EA give a buy signal, then go ahead.

It's like having 50 consultants (EA) in our brain storming team and if majority of these consultants agree with the direction of the trade, then go ahead.  But if there is only a small percentage agreement, then probably it's not a strong trend.  Thus we are using multi strategies as a form of external filter, like an added script.

Re: Compile FSB Pro EA into 1 EA? Multi Strategy Filter

Hello Hannah,

I have work on similar idea 15 years ago. However the computers and the technology was so slower then, that I haven't be able to make any conclusions from the results.

We have a development in a similar direction by Steve. He will announce his findings soon.

3 (edited by hannahis 2017-09-25 08:20:26)

Hi Popov,

Thanks for your feedback.

How about the possibility of using Multi Currency EA as mentioned in my post https://forexsb.com/forum/post/46539/#p46539

I think if FSB can have this Multi Currency features, it would be great.  Another competitor's upcoming version will have this feature added.  I believe FSB already has the "infrastructure" for this features to be added (for execution purpose, the backtesting engine part can come later, cos I can develop profitable EA base on my trading rules without the help of backtesting engine, so I hope I don't have to wait too long for the execution part to be implemented 1st instead of being delayed waiting for the backtesting incorporation into the feature).

I have now current tasks until the second half of October. Then I'll start working on a FSB Pro update. I'll try to implement some of the EA Studio developments there and to add further improvements. My goal is to publish an update before the end of the year. We will see what features will be implemented because I already have a fat ToDo.

Hi Popov thanks for the update.

Steve,  I'm waiting for your thunder

Hey Hannah, you are always a step forward smile Mr Popov is happy to have such users that are looking to the future and having ideas how these amazing softwares to be developed

Hi Petko,

How have you been? Nice to hear from you again.  Hope all is well with you.

I think I'm stressing Popov more than helping him.  Constantly pushing the envelop smile

Popov wrote:

I have now current tasks until the second half of October. Then I'll start working on a FSB Pro update. I'll try to implement some of the EA Studio developments there and to add further improvements. My goal is to publish an update before the end of the year. We will see what features will be implemented because I already have a fat ToDo.

Would it be possible to address a couple of the errors in MT5 strategies

Post's attachments

DaveM-0193.jpg 64.11 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....