Topic: Own Thoughts from other User for Live Trading

Hello.

I have a Question for all.

Thanks Sleytus, we can very good analyse the Strategies.

What you think.

How many Trades with 0.01 lot and how much Profit for one EA / Strategie it must have to make 0.02 lot.

My thoughts are 100 Trades and 100 Dollar Profit with 0.01 and i make 0.02.

What think other User for it?

smile

Re: Own Thoughts from other User for Live Trading

Hello Rantampla,

I personally prefer a % based strategy. I use 1% of available margin for the position sizing. This enables a compounding effect (positions get larger as you win or conversely get smaller as you lose)

Love to see how other people manage their position sizing

PT

In the brave, new world of Portfolio EAs -- I leave the lot sizes the same and simply open another chart window and attach another Portfolio EA.  If the portfolios include the same EAs (but with different magic numbers), then it is roughly equivalent to doubling the lot sizes.  I'm not claiming this is the best way -- it's just that it seems whenever I scale-up the lot sizes then the strategies don't perform as well.  I'm not sure why...

Interest Answers from DocZero and Sleytus.

I will show, what is when i going to 0.02 and when it makes bad the Strategies then i will test the Sleytus Mode, good Hint Sleytus.

Good when all his Experience write here, it gives Options for Future smile

P.S.: @DocZero, how big is your Account for this and how many Strategies you run on this Account?

Hello Rantampla,

You can do this on small accounts (5k Usd) - just make sure you run with 200:1 leverage, minimum trade size 0.01 lot.   And regarding your second question (I generally build systems that add to winners - so I run 10 per account max)

smile

Enjoy

DoCZero wrote:

Hello Rantampla,

You can do this on small accounts (5k Usd) - just make sure you run with 200:1 leverage, minimum trade size 0.01 lot.   And regarding your second question (I generally build systems that add to winners - so I run 10 per account max)

smile

Enjoy

Ok, cool.

I am in this Situation, i have ~ 300 run on Demo, from this after ~ 2-3 Months, the best 100 take and make ob Account with Leverage 1:400 and 0.01 lot

Every week i check with very nice Tool from Sleytus and i can see now after new 2-3 Months, from this ~ 3-5 good EA

This EA i would now check with 0.02 Lot.

I run every Day EAStudio with strong settings to find 100 EA in each Pair and make the same .... Demo....live..0.01....

I run for this EAStudio min. 7.200 Minutes.

I very gladly when i have after 1 year ~ 10 very good EA big_smile