1 (edited by ViniQ 2017-09-15 04:33:37)

Topic: [pool-open] New Subforum: CryptoCurrency Bitcoin

Hello guys I know that this is Forex-related forum, but common, do you hear about the white elephant in the room?

Bitcoin has more search in google than the word DOLAR.
Reference google trends: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=dolar,bitcoin

The hype of the last year Cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin doubled in value in few months, Ethereum doubled in a week, ZCash doubled in few hours. And I think that this is only the beginning, because most of the people in the world still don't understand cryptocurrencies, but one by one they will, and the value can only go up and up.
Take a look at their performance - https://coinmarketcap.com/ (those small charts).

I'm studyng it, learning about it and soon I want to trade!

I really appreciate the experts of forum talks and chat!
I would like to know the opinion the community about it also.

So I'm asking for you, what do feel if we create a forum session to talk about algorithm trading with Cryptocurrency / Bitcoin "Brokers and Exchanges" also?

0-Vote no. Reason: xxx
1-Vote yes. Reason: xxx

My vote:

[b]1-Vote yes.[/b] Reason:  WE ARE +4200 PPL! Lets make this community greater, I want to generate trading strategies to bitcoin/cryptocurrencies using ea studio also :)

Bump up the vote.

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.

Re: [pool-open] New Subforum: CryptoCurrency Bitcoin

Hello Vini,

We are aware that the crypto currencies are very trendy these days. My friend Petko Alexandrov makes now an Udemy course of How to develop experts for cryptocurrencies and we spend two weeks of testing with BTC and some others in order to make EA Studio working properly with them. The problem we met was the very big spread and the different way the swaps work.  Another problem was the lower number of bars the brokers have.

Hopefully we fixed all issues we noticed. The key of generating strategies is to set the SL and TP ranges properly and to reduce the Minimum number of trades in the Acceptance Criteria.

I'll invite Petko in this topic so he can share his experience.

Trade Safe!

Hello Mr Popov,

Yes, i am working over the course with full power. Thank you very much for the support to fix EA studio working well with the cryptos. I think now everything works great.

Vini, you are right, the cryptocurrencies are number one thing in all search engines.

What we care actually is that they are still volatile and using the EAs with EA Studio so we can catch these movements.

As Miroslav said, most of the brokers do not provide a lot of history data, because they added those crypocurrencies just 1-2 years back and they have huge spread for the Bitcoin, but it does not matter because there are huge movements..

As soon as i get the course done, i will let you guys know.

Cheers!

Popov wrote:

Wow!!! Such great news yikes
Right now I'm using FSB with supertrend indicator to develop a strategy that has aways position using the "Close and Reverse" function. To it works well I belive we need to set the stops and target as %.

petko.alexandrov wrote:

Hello Mr Popov,

Yes, i am working over the course with full power. Thank you very much for the support to fix EA studio working well with the cryptos. I think now everything works great.

Vini, you are right, the cryptocurrencies are number one thing in all search engines.

What we care actually is that they are still volatile and using the EAs with EA Studio so we can catch these movements.

As Miroslav said, most of the brokers do not provide a lot of history data, because they added those crypocurrencies just 1-2 years back and they have huge spread for the Bitcoin, but it does not matter because there are huge movements..

As soon as i get the course done, i will let you guys know.

Cheers!

https://i.imgur.com/VpsuLkW.png

I'm enrolling at your udemy course, great to see you on board!

Anxious to see what yours insights about bitcoin also big_smile

Thanks you both for the feedback
Keep up the good work

@eastudio users
What do yout think? reply now cool:cool::cool:

Vinicius Pereira, Portuguese Support.
Improve your trading with my strategies & signals on MQL5. High success rate & many followers. Check them out & join my EAS telegram group for updates.