Topic: Please help me with these questions

I have some questions about FSB.
1. How can i Calculate it using FSB (current close-previous low)?
2. How can i calculate maximum if some amounts? Fir example maximum (previous close, 2nd previous close)?
3.how is it possible to express absolute amount of a data? For example abs(a-b)?
4.how is it possible to write and check if (current high - previous close) >5 pips?

Re: Please help me with these questions

Hello Houro,

Do you have any specific reason to use exactly these metrics?

Probably the easiest way to use them is to write them in MQL in MT.

We have different approach with EA Studio and FSB Pro especially in the beginning. We run the Generator and when it find a strategy with a smoothly rising balance curve we examine the rules.

Programming strategies manually is very ungrateful work.

Hello and thanks for your support.  Now i have another question.  I wantto use oscillator of momentum and i select oscillator rises. But is it possible to define how much oscillator rises?  Forexample I want to open a position only if momentum1 period rises 10 percent more than momentum2 period.  Can i do that using fsb?

I exactly mean how to compare any oscillator thst doesn't have level option, with a level?  i.e oscillator of momentum oe anything else.

Houro wrote:

Hello and thanks for your support.  Now i have another question.  I wantto use oscillator of momentum and i select oscillator rises. But is it possible to define how much oscillator rises?  Forexample I want to open a position only if momentum1 period rises 10 percent more than momentum2 period.  Can i do that using fsb?

With a custom indicator you can do it.

Houro wrote:

I exactly mean how to compare any oscillator thst doesn't have level option, with a level?  i.e oscillator of momentum oe anything else.

If there's no level option, it means level use is not practical. Level value can assume values with extremely large variety depending on data and its length, therefore no levels available.

footon wrote:
Houro wrote:

If there's no level option, it means level use is not practical. Level value can assume values with extremely large variety depending on data and its length, therefore no levels available.

In mosr oscillator indicators of fsb, there is a cross above or below zero. I want to know is it possible to change this zero to another number by editing created expert Advisor using metaeditor?

Houro wrote:
footon wrote:
Houro wrote:

In mosr oscillator indicators of fsb, there is a cross above or below zero. I want to know is it possible to change this zero to another number by editing created expert Advisor using metaeditor?

Yes, you can do it.