Topic: Error: Custom Indikator coud not find a part of the path

Can someone help me please? I have re-installed the FSB Pro and now get the error messages:

File name: Chande Momentum Oscillator.cs
Could not find a part of the path 'C: \ Users \ Administrator \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ 2 \ r1bscphu.tmp'.

File name: Day of Month.cs
Could not find a part of the path 'C: \ Users \ Administrator \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ 2 \ r1bscphu.0.cs'.

File name: Gator Oscillator.cs
Could not find a part of the path 'C: \ Users \ Administrator \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ 2 \ r1bscphu.0.cs'.

File name: Momentum MT.cs

File name: Moving Average of Oscillator.cs

File name: Percent BB.cs

File name: Vidya Moving Average.cs

File name: Volumes.cs

Re: Error: Custom Indikator coud not find a part of the path

There is something wrong with the installation path. I've never seen such case before. IT can be something with the user privileges. It is also possible the installer to not find the "Program Files" folder.

I suggest you to uninstall the program again. To delete its folder, if it was not deleted by the uninstaller and to repeat the installation. Please check the installation path during the procces.

Re: Error: Custom Indikator coud not find a part of the path

Danke nun funktioniert es.