Topic: Re-validating Experts with EA Studio

Hello Traders,

I'm working on a new tool for EA Studio. It is called Strategy Validator.

http://s4.postimg.org/vq10biqm5/screenshot_344.png

The Validator accepts previously exported single expert advisors, portfolio experts and collections. It provides a way for setting a market for all imported strategies and it is able to optimize and validate the strategies. All passed strategies are send to the Collection.

The new tool will be available until the end if July.

Trade Safe.

Re: Re-validating Experts with EA Studio

Do I get it right that I drop collection in it and I can re-optimize it with a flick of a switch?

Yes. of course. You will be able to drop several collections, a bunch of portfolio experts and single experts as much as you want. Than you will select a market and all be optimized and validated.

4 (edited by yonkuro 2017-07-24 09:46:02)

Super cool..!

do or do not there is no try

Popov wrote:

Yes. of course. You will be able to drop several collections, a bunch of portfolio experts and single experts as much as you want. Than you will select a market and all be optimized and validated.

And if I want no validation (no multimarket, monte carlo) except for optimizing against selected acceptance criteria, it can do that?

Yes, you can. It works as the Strategy Reactor but instead of generating strategies, it uses a list of imported strategies. You can switch on and off the tools as you like.

Even better, the imported strategies remains in the list so you can recalculate them all and all passed will be in the Collection. When you finish the work with them you can return back and to re-validate / optimize the list again using different setting or different market.

Perfect. I've been waiting for this tool since February, the end of manual labour is nigh. Thank you!

I really like this idea!!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

The new tool is online.

It imports all strategies, collections and portfolio experts previously exported from EA Studio.
Literally you can select all files of your strategy folder and drop them at the Drop panel.
Please note that the tool overrides the market of all strategies.

Please test the tool carefully and report all problems.

Excellent -- thank you, Popov.  You're making it harder and harder to create failing strategies...

Next week I'm starting to do "Trading session".

It will be possible to set session start and stop time with defaults 00:00 - 24:00. It will allow proper work at ECN brokers that suspend the trading from 23:55 - 00:05.
Also the Stock and Indices traders will be happy.

The next will be "Exit at Friday evening" option for the traders that don't want to keep a position open during the weekend.

After that I want to dedicated at least 6 months for improving FSB Pro.

I wonder if you could add PSAR to closing indicators....

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....