Topic: error 132 "market is closed"

Hello to everyone, I spent the last few months trying to fix the "132 closed market error" but I did not succeed. Trading on daily charts and functions like "open position at bar closing", "open position at bar opening" etc do not work because trading takes place between 00:00 and 00:05 (rollover time). Moreover, "entry time" does not work for daily candles. I've also tried other brokers but they all have the same problem. I found an interesting article about it: https://www.currencysecrets.com/blog/2013/05/01/error-132-market-is-closed-pepperstone-at-1700-ny-est/.             
Attached images of the problem.
Thank you all for advice

Post's attachments

error market closed.png 3.76 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: error 132 "market is closed"

D5QM54S7 wrote:

Hello to everyone, I spent the last few months trying to fix the "132 closed market error" but I did not succeed. Trading on daily charts and functions like "open position at bar closing", "open position at bar opening" etc do not work because trading takes place between 00:00 and 00:05 (rollover time). Moreover, "entry time" does not work for daily candles. I've also tried other brokers but they all have the same problem. I found an interesting article about it: https://www.currencysecrets.com/blog/2013/05/01/error-132-market-is-closed-pepperstone-at-1700-ny-est/.             
Attached images of the problem.
Thank you all for advice

Hello.

Activ Trades have not the Pause in the night. You can with this Broker test i think.

Hi Rantampla, I would like to solve the problem without changing brokers. Open and close accounts every time I have a problem I do not think is the best solution. However, I require the demo to try your advice but i don't like activetrades, simple experience.
Thank you

I've already downloaded the activtrades platform but this broker generates a candle between Sunday and Monday, isn't good thing for me. I must find a solution applicable to all brokers like in the link I've glued before. A solution might be to change the "entry time" indicator to apply it to the daily chart. I just have to avoid trading between 00:00 and 00:05