Topic: Trade Disabled - Core Liquidity

I started a test with Core Liquidity today. I created some EAs to operate Binary Options. However, Core Liquidity has a "BO module" (see image attached). So when EA tries to open a position, I get the following message: "trade is disabled". How should I get the robot to open positions?

My settings:
Symbol: EURUSD
Period: M1
Expiry: 5 minutes
Investment: $10

Thank you for your help!

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2017-06-28 02.18.49.png 45.01 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Trade Disabled - Core Liquidity

Someone can help me?

"Trade is disabled" message can indicate several reason for failure. You have to ask the broker if they allow trading with experts in their terminal and what is the correct format of the order comment. I've seen such message when the expiry time is wrong.

I talked to Broker technical staff. They said it is possible to operate through expert advisors. They also told me that the operations in Binary Options are opened via a BO module (a kind of plugin). So when you manually click on "New Order" this plugin appears and then you can start a bet with it.

It looks like an answer from a selling guy. How does the experts work in that case. Does an expert order open the plugin screen for a manually entry smile

As I said, the same message that appears when EA tries to open position, appears when I click manually on "trade panel"(please press Alt+T): "Trade is Disabled". Maybe I can send you a video.

BTW, the broker I am referring to is Core Liquidity Markets (clmforex.com).

If you can't work with it even manually, then it's nothing to do with EAs or your terminal, all questions go to the broker, demand a satisfactory answer.

Can use on 15m time frame and above only.

Must set the expert advisor settings as:
Investment type:  Amount in currency
Expiry custom comment: BO exp:SEC 

The payout is quite lousy only 71% or so on the 15m time frame and above. I have several running on live and maybe 30-50 on demo. I like to trade the 1m time frame manually, but am going to try placing several signal only EA's on there in the 1m timeframe to see what happens.

"Robustness is a mustness" - jimmy

jimmydaytrades wrote:

Can use on 15m time frame and above only.

Must set the expert advisor settings as:
Investment type:  Amount in currency
Expiry custom comment: BO exp:SEC 

The payout is quite lousy only 71% or so on the 15m time frame and above. I have several running on live and maybe 30-50 on demo. I like to trade the 1m time frame manually, but am going to try placing several signal only EA's on there in the 1m timeframe to see what happens.

Thanks!!!