Topic: Bunch O strategies

Just love it when I leave FXSB on overnight and come back the next day to find tons of great looking strategies that are all passing the stress tests.

Had to put it out there. Been some hit and miss, so when I find so many nice looking strategies and it being a Tuesday, gives me time to load and test further, is awesome!

YEAH!

"Robustness is a mustness" - jimmy

Re: Bunch O strategies

jimmydaytrades wrote:

Just love it when I leave FXSB on overnight and come back the next day to find tons of great looking strategies that are all passing the stress tests.

Had to put it out there. Been some hit and miss, so when I find so many nice looking strategies and it being a Tuesday, gives me time to load and test further, is awesome!

YEAH!

how did you get them.. i didnt get much strategys ..dont know why.. it could be cause i use 100€ account?

if i start generate with 0,01 lot and max 0,05. i only get on eurusd some strategies but other pairs only trash..

Re: Bunch O strategies

deadlef wrote:
jimmydaytrades wrote:

YEAH!

how did you get them.. i didnt get much strategys ..dont know why.. it could be cause i use 100€ account?

if i start generate with 0,01 lot and max 0,05. i only get on eurusd some strategies but other pairs only trash..

For 0.05 max, it is better, when you set 500 Dollar Start Balance...

100 Dollar is to small