forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Premium Club → Export Balance Data in CSV Format

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Export Balance Data in CSV Format

Popov -- would you consider adding an option to save the balance data for a strategy to a *.csv file?  The reason I ask is because I have some thoughts on creating additional statistics that I would like to experiment with and compare with the current stats.  For example, I have a "robustness" metric in mind.

In FSBPro each strategy has a tab with a drop-down menu (e.g. Save, Save As...) and I was wondering if a "Save Balance Data As..." option could also be included.

And, of course, if I came up with anything interesting I would share it with the Forum.

Re: Export Balance Data in CSV Format

sleytus wrote:

Popov -- would you consider adding an option to save the balance data for a strategy to a *.csv file?  The reason I ask is because I have some thoughts on creating additional statistics that I would like to experiment with and compare with the current stats.  For example, I have a "robustness" metric in mind.

In FSBPro each strategy has a tab with a drop-down menu (e.g. Save, Save As...) and I was wondering if a "Save Balance Data As..." option could also be included.

And, of course, if I came up with anything interesting I would share it with the Forum.

Go to Journal and export the Journal to excel file (export button under the main toolbar). Exported file should contain all columns of it, including balance.

Re: Export Balance Data in CSV Format

Wow -- this is excellent.  Even more than I asked for.  Thanks, footon...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Premium Club → Export Balance Data in CSV Format