forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Progress on Trailing Stop with Day Closing feature

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: Progress on Trailing Stop with Day Closing feature

Has there been progress made on the feature of using a Trailing Stop with Day Closing/Exit hour etc.?

It has been over a year, since this feature has been planned to be implemented, if I read the previous threads on this correctly.

Sincerely

Re: Progress on Trailing Stop with Day Closing feature

This development is currently canceled.

Can a FSB PRO generated strategy which incorporates an 'A' & 'B' group of opening logic conditions be successfully 'exported' to MT chart?  How about an FSB Pro EA with 'A' & 'B' & 'C'? They look 'OK' on the Charts at both Oanda & FXCM.

Yes, the logical groups work well in the experts.

Great!  Have same EAs on 5M charts at Oanda and 15M at FXCM.  So 'default LTF' on Oanda means 5M and on FXCM means 15M.  No trades yet. will be interested to see what transpires.

6 (edited by Hannes 2017-05-30 19:26:00)

I have another feature suggestion, for which I couldn't find a solution, so far. I want positions to close at the end of the week, without question (to avoid any risk over the weekend).

At the same time, I want an "End of day" closing based on conditions. So that the positions may close on week days, but has to close on fridays.

A solution would be a "Exit Day" condition, like the "Exit hour". This way one could choose the "End of Day" closing point and have "Exit Day" as a Closing Condition (set to "Friday"). I think a "Exit Day" closing condition would be easy to implement.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → Progress on Trailing Stop with Day Closing feature