Topic: Hello!

Hello Traders,

Just a quick post to introduce myself...

I started studying Forex four years ago, have had some success, but more losses than anything, usually due to a lack of discipline!

I am convinced I can make it work, as long as I can remove myself from the equation. Hence I am here!

What I have read so far about FSB(pro) is encouraging, and I must say Popov, I admire your skill in creating and maintaining what seems to be a fantastic piece of software, and also your commitment to helping your users with it in this forum.

I am excited for the next few months.

I am yet to purchase the software, as I only downloaded the free trial yesterday, and am trying to absorb as much of the information in the user guide as I can during the 30 days.

I am not particularly familiar with Metatrader 4, and have had to download the platform from my broker in order to get set up with FSB... and I have quite a lot of questions! But I'll post them in another thread...

Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks,

Simon.

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome

Hi Simon!
This thread is getting some love but I see it's been a while since you've posted the original thread.

How are you getting on with the software and trading in general?

Sending positive candlesticks your way smile

Hi again Traders,

Yes, I've been quite distracted renovating my home and becoming a father.

The dust is settling (literally), and I'm turning my attention to trading and EAs again.

I need to relearn some FSB pro stuff though.

I'm interested in creating something based on VSA.

See you in the forums.

Simon.