Topic: Optimizer sinks my strategies

I don't know why but I'm finding a weird problem with FST's optimizer. Today I found my fourth initially interesting strategy that is destroyed by the optimizer (margin call after a few changes). I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I guess there must be a problem somewhere.

Any help, please?

Re: Optimizer sinks my strategies

Elaborate please, I'm not following you. You get margin call while optimizing?

We know that bug happens some times but we still cannot find the reason. Please upload the strategy for inspection. If we can reproduce the bug, we can fix it.

I have experienced similar...... but have not been able to demonstrate the problem to Popov.

I have a feeling that it depends on how you are optimizing..... like maybe Net Profit causes problems.

I usually use System Quality Number and do not have that problenm appear very often. (That I notice)

I used to think it was caused by an indicator, but that does not really make sense.

I will start to send the strategies to Popov if it appears again.. I had sorta forgotten about it.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Unfortunately I erased the strategies. I will include them here if it happens to me again.

Thank you,