Topic: Problem with Strategietester after Build EA

Hello.
I have download the Trial Version and build a EA for Test.

The Problem, when i load the EA in MT4 Strategie Tester, then all loads fine in MT4, but the Tester dont work.

No Errors, but it dont make work in Test.

You can Show in Screenshot, it is with all EA´s, that i build with your Software.

Can you help me?

Thanks, Marcus

Post's attachments

FBSBuilderror.png 86.34 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Problem with Strategietester after Build EA

Ok, after many Tests i see it is very very slow the Backtest in MT4

Have you in Trial a restriction, that all very slow in mt4 backtest?

See on the FSB Journal when there are several deals and set the start of the testing time in MT before that. Run the the tester until it shows several deals. Compare that deals with the FSB Pro journal. If the deals correspond to the backtest, you can run it safely for trading. This whole thing takes 1 - 2 minutes minute.

You can make the experts faster when using less indicators. You can also test it with the "Control Points" method.

4 (edited by rantampla 2017-04-17 11:28:14)

Hello.
When i you right understand.
It is to slow, why many Indicators in EA?

I have this night your Video Tutorial Show and the EA make with the same in your Video Tutorial.

Then i have 1 EA take from all and checked and it Show good and i have make it to EA for MT4.

In Backtest without Show on Chart - 1 Day have Need Time from 10-15 Minutes
I have then Backtest in MT5, Needs the same Time for backtest

1 Day Need many minits to check, i can with this not right check in MT4 or MT5.

It is 4 Indicator in EA, the same from your Video Tuturial.

Can you help? It is not why Trial a Speed Restrict?

Our strategies are designed to be fast and secure for testing in FSB Pro and to trade reliably on MT. MT testing is not something we care too much. The only thing we use the MT tester is to debug an EA if need it.

However, because some traders find this inconvenient, we created EA Studio for making fast experts. You can try it here: http://forexsb.com/expert-advisor-studio.php

6 (edited by rantampla 2017-04-17 12:30:52)

You mean it is normal, that in Tester from MT4 very slow?
But in Live Trading in MT4 all good?

And this Link for Website Make EA, i cant download at the End, only when Login. Work it with Trial or only when i Buy all?

You mean it is normal, that in Tester from MT4 very slow?
But in Live Trading in MT4 all good?

Yes, it is right.

I know successful traders that have 80 trading experts in one MT and everything works fine.

And this Link for Website Make EA, i cant download at the End, only when Login. Work it with Trial or only when i Buy all?

Yes, you can download experts after subscribing to the app. The difference is that EA Studio has simpler strategy design and uses the MT integrated indicators. On the other hand, FSB Pro has much more features and indicators parameters.

Ok, i thank you for Helping.

I am German and it is not easy for me all read with Englisch. My Englisch is not good.

I will buy it but good check before.

I confused that is easy make good ea´s, that works in live Trading. When it is so easy, why not all use it?

I confused that is easy make good ea´s, that works in live Trading. When it is so easy, why not all use it?

We cannot rely on a single expert for real trading because it may fail. We need multiple well chosen experts for several currencies in order to diversify the risk. A trader must constantly monitor the portfolio performance and to update the experts. This task requires time and dedication.

We do not say that by buying FSB a trader will become a millionaire. Not the program makes a trader successful. It only helps the traders with creation trading systems and giving them more in dept analysis and stats. The trader is the one who has to evaluate a strategy and has to create a portfolio.

When it is so easy, why not all use it?

As I said, it is not easy. However, I'm proud to say that this is the most downloaded trading related program that is not distributed by brokers. 

By the way, Germany is within the top 3 countries with licensed users.

http://s5.postimg.org/sfy7yed5z/screenshot_2017_04_17_at_16_45_30.png

Thank you for this Infos.

I look all Video Tutorials that i all right Understand. I am beginnig now repeat new with Part 7 to build a Portfolio.

It is possible to Show all Indicators in Chart, which inside in EA?

It is any restricts in Trial?

FSB Pro uses own formulas for calculating the indicators' values. They don't plot lines. The EA prints the indicator values at the left side of the MT chart.

You can see the indicators charts if you run a strategy in the FSB Pro Trader and connect it to MT via the FSB - MT4 Bridge.

Ok, i understand it.

Have you any Restricts in Trial Version? Or all the same, how in Buyed Version?

There are no restrictions.

Ok, i thank you for your Time and helping me.

Now i must understand what is the difference with the Versions to Buy.

Ok, last Question for now smile

Is it possible, that i sell my founding EA´s?

Or ist that not allowed from you?

You can do what you want with your experts.

Ok, i have purchased it now.

Can you please make me in Forum to a Member?

Thank you

Marcus Kalipke

Ok, i have purchased it now.

Excellent decision!

You can download the scripts from the Premium section for importing Data sources and symbols from Meta Trader.
By the way I'm planning to make two videos for these script for tomorrow.

smile

Thank you for Hints.

One Question

On Website the EA Studio. I can only use the Historic Data from Website, not from my Broker?

You can import data from your broker in EA Studio.

Go to Tools -> Data Import.

21 (edited by rantampla 2017-04-17 18:22:03)

Thank you, it works smile

The Files very small i find. MT4 History Files are bigger. Is that right?

I would like to set for Website Build Backtest from 01.01.2015 to 31.03.2017.

I have own Datas Import. But when i this set, it remains at From 2016-06-28 09:15, to 2017-03-30 23:45

Can you help me what i make wrong?

I just check the Data Horizon tool and it works fine. Please post more detail and screenshots.

I suppose you use M15 data. The app loads maximum 20 000 bars from the provided demo data. It happens that the 15 minutes bars starts after the date you have set and you son't see it working. Set the period to H1 and you will see the difference.

Please open separate topics for the different questions. It will make it easier for the other users to read the forum.

Ok, thank you, it works. And i open new when i have more Questions ok smile