forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → EA closes order too early in live trading

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: EA closes order too early in live trading

Hey guys,

I've ran into a problem with a strategy, in that it sometimes closes orders too early. I have not yet found significant differences between the trades where it does close early and those where it doesn't. The backtest (control points) is in line with FSB's results, but live it isn't. Account size was never below the minimum threshold. On the screenshot, left is live, where you can see the early close and right is the backtest. Any clues what it could be?
http://i.imgur.com/KNBRaPy.jpg

Re: EA closes order too early in live trading

I don't see any clue on this screenshots.
Check what can be the reason for the exact price or time of the closing. It can be an indicators value or wrong SL, TP or Break Even. Check the EA properties with out stopping it for something suspicions. Check also the magic numbers of all experts.
If it run on the MT tester correctly, it must be an external factor. Run the EA Also on another Demo account for a cross test.

Re: EA closes order too early in live trading

Yeah that was it. Another strategy had the same magic number. Thanks!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Forex Strategy Builder Professional → EA closes order too early in live trading