forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Forex Software → Help and Support → IS multi-timeline strategy building included?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: IS multi-timeline strategy building included?

Hello

I'm building a strategy that requires adding rules for all timelines starting 1H down to the 1m charts, it is using MACD indicator with different settings for each timeline and they all have to work together, i'd like to know if forex strategy builder can provide the option of adding rules for all the timeline at once? as far as i know from using the demo version i can only add rules for one timeline only which will not help in that case

Help will be much appreciated since i do not want to buy the full version if it doesn't have that feature

Thanks in advance

Re: IS multi-timeline strategy building included?

I think you are referring to time frames..... and I am not sure what your limitation is..... is it the number of logic slots?

FSBPro can do a lot........ once you know how to configure things......

Let us know if it is the number of logic slots that is causing you difficulty.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

3 (edited by o0omin 2017-03-28 06:33:08)

Yes actually i need to add 3 more opening logics "one for each time frame left" but im maxed out, also i was talking about time frames ... tnx  got that one mixed up lol

Use Longer Timeframe property. Read more here - http://forexsb.com/wiki/fsbpro_guide/in … properties

Thanks for both of you guys, footon i found the longer time frame and its working as it should, also for the logic its max at 8 but its working fine for the moment, is there anyway to surpass that limit?

o0omin wrote:

Thanks for both of you guys, footon i found the longer time frame and its working as it should, also for the logic its max at 8 but its working fine for the moment, is there anyway to surpass that limit?

http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5621/ins … onditions/

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forex Software → Help and Support → IS multi-timeline strategy building included?