forex software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

forex software

Skip to forum content

Forex Software

Create and Test Forex Strategies

You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Topic: FsbPro

In the next few weeks the developer will be rolling out an enhanced version of FSBPro.

The new version will include a feature called Work Flow which will automate completely the processes of generation, optimization, Monte Carlo and Multi Charts...... and this will save untold hours and produce superior strategies.

He has installed this on the EA Studio and it is producing tremendous results....

I ran the thing for 6 hours overnight and there was a slew of strategies that satisfied Multi Charts...... in other words proven strategies.

I am running two instances of it at this time, and tonight I will probably start three instances of the program, it is generating strategies that are better than what I have been using and I am doing no work.

From my own experience, there is nothing to beat this process available anywhere.

The developer is committed to completing the upgrade to EA Studio before he can start on FSBPro.... and what is needed is a bunch of folks to be using EA Studio, uploading their proper broker data and running the thing to find whatever bugs there may be.

The more we can help in this area. and get this project completed, the faster we will have it in FSBPro.

In my brief experience, getting a strategy to fulfill Multi Charts on 4 or 5 currency pairs has been next to impossible.... but the Work Flow, by virtue of its speed can create such strategies.... It is well worth the time to get the thing working over night and waking up to 40 or 50 strategies that you can use.

Especially using your own broker data.

There is no cost to use the version online, although the paid version has more features.

As I said, the faster we get this EA Studio thoroughly tested and bug free, the faster we will have the same features in FSBPro.

Hopefully you will find time to give it a whirl in the next few days.

Thanks.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: FsbPro

In the past two hours, I uploaded data for 9 currency pairs and started two versions of EA Studio using Work Flow......

I have close to 200 strategies in collections that have passed the  tests........  I have done nothing to help the process, I have been on twitter. and all those strategies are available....... and they all have great metrics.....

AND.. they have cost me nothing!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply