Topic: MT4 trading although "AutoTrading" switched off

Hi,
I had about 15 EA's (all created with FSB-Pro or EA-Studio) parallel running on my GKFX-Demo-Account for some month without problems. But since a few days I get trades which I do not know where they come from. Because all of my EA's have a StoppLoss and the unidentified trades not, I wonder where they come from.
The "Comment line" always gives the same strange name (51d8b3180151ea883f380737) which I cannot find anywhere on my PC, but the ID always changes (e.g. Expert Advisor ID 20639). See attached picture
I deleted all EA's one after the other, also the MT4-bridge but even with Demo-SW new installed, "AutoTrading" switched off and all EA's removed I still get trades. The GKFX-Service had no idea for it.
Does anyone have an idea where this problem might come from, or can anyone tell me how to find out where this strange name "51d8b3180151ea883f380737" comes from or where the ID's are created?
Did anyone ever also experience that MT4 is trading by itselfe?
Thank you for any help

Post's attachments

a.jpg 81.13 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: MT4 trading although "AutoTrading" switched off

F3 on the keyboard, clear all global variables, I'd start from that.

Have you tried closing all charts? And then reopening them? Seems to be a MT problem though.

You might have a look at your terminals on the appdata area...... that number is similar to the file system used in the Metaquotes folder to identify terminals.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thank you for your answers.
I had closed all charts, I had cleared all variables and AutoTrading switched off.
Also new installation of the SW did not help.
Strange thing is, that these numbers can nowhere be found on my PC. I also think that MT4 is doing this.
Another idea was, that I might be connected to "Social Trading" but I did never do that and do not know how I could check if these requests come from outside.
These trades are not even recorded in the protokolls of "Journal" and "experts"
Next I will try is to get a completely new Demo-Account.
But even if that will work then, it still worries me that I do not find the reason for this fault.
Luckily it did not yet happen on the Life-account.
Any more ideas how external trading requests could be tracked or found?
Is there any MT4-logfile to see what it was doing?
Thank you.

Did you verify that the number is not the id in your terminal folder in app data?

I do not think this is an external matter...... it is on your computer somehow.

Yes I have checked everything but I do not find the number anywhere.
But I found out in the account-historie that a few of the same strange trades happened already one year ago (when I did not even have FSB-Pro)
So I think it is an EA hidden/lost somewhere in MT4 but I dont find it.
I will try a new account.
Thank you for your suggestions

I wonder if at some time you subscribed to a free signal or tried a copier service....