Topic: Month to Month Subscription

Hi,

I was hoping to purchase the month to month license (to start with anyway), I see that option is no longer available. Is this only temporary or is this a permanent change? Thanks.

Re: Month to Month Subscription

Hello Coxx16,

We removed the subscription plans for Forex Strategy Builder Professional because we think the permanent licenses are much better for self hosted desktop software.

We provide monthly and annual subscription plans only for our online backtesting platform - Expert Advisor Studio.

Trade Safe!

We removed the subscription plans for Forex Strategy Builder Professional

Is this valid for Binary Options Tester as well? I don't see the monthly subscription available..

Subscription to Binary Option Tester is possible. You can use the "Open an Account Here" button from the Home page of the app.

5 (edited by Stav 2016-11-27 21:53:17)

Okay, great.

Since we're at it; In case the subscription is frozen i.e taking a break for a month or two, are we still able to access the imported data, or will those be deleted once we un-subscribe?

If you cancel and later you re-open you subscription, your account will have different ID number. The previously data files will persist, but you will not be able to access them because they are stored under the account ID number.

However, you can just drag/drop your files again.

Please note that after implementing the new features from EA Studio to BO Tester, we will increase the subscription price. It will be equal to the price of EA Studio - 59 for a monthly subscription and 49/month for an annual subscription.

We will also offer lifetime accounts for the online apps for 990 euro.