Topic: Multi timeframe strategy as options for FSB

I am wondering if FSB can use MTF in its search for profitable strategy.

Example.

I use FSB to try to find a profitable strategy for 5min time frame, in its search for profitable combinations of indicators and parameters can FSB also uses higher time frame combination of indicators and parameters as additional contition for the 5min timeframe strategy.

Can we have say 2 additional timeframe for the strategy generators to come up with the profitable strategy.

Say I want to trade in M5 and uses FSB to try to generate the strategy, can I have an option to add eg. M15 and M30 indicators and parameters as additional condition for the M5 strategy for entry and exit strategy generation.

Re: Multi timeframe strategy as options for FSB

You can do this with some limitations. The Upper time frame will act as a static filter.

Set first the larger time frame and the desired conditions. After that save the whole strategy as a static filter: "Tools"->"Custom Indicators"->"Export the strategy as a Custom Indicator".

After that change over to the lower time frame and load the saved custom indicator. You'll find it in the indicators list. Start the Generator and "Lock" the static indicator.

Re: Multi timeframe strategy as options for FSB

It would be better if FSB automatically search for the high timeframe conditions during the initial search. Having hightime frame as a Custom Indicator and then having it "locked" as a lower timeframe indicator did not work as fast.

Please consider this feature in future upgrade.