Topic: History center

Been using Forex pro for a week now.  The program decided to not show any Data.  It seems it has disappeared.  I've re-downloaded data again per instructions.  I've downloaded fsb demo data and imported from my MT4 just like i did last week.  The data is not there, like i never downloaded it??

Re: History center

Check if the updated files are in the correct folder.
Check also if this folder is correctly set in the corresponding Data Source.

The easiest way to check you files in the data folder is to use the link in Control Panel -> Data Source.

http://s14.postimg.org/b3ydpwwz1/screenshot_96.jpg

I wonder if you close and re open the program. so that it picks up the new data in the file...

If that does not work......

To me, it seems that the program has to be reinstalled.... because one of the settings has been altered somehow.

OR.....

It could be that you have changed the settings in error....  Are you able to make sure that you have the proper links to the data.

Perhaps you can attempt to do that. (if you uninstall the prg, you will probably have to redo your ID details.... so I would attempt to install over the existing set up.)

Let us know your progress.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Its showing I download the data on all pairs, but data is not there.  I never changed anything with the program.  All i did was turn computer off and back back on.  Since then it has been like this.  In the Data Download tap in History center I make sure all pairs are marked, the Data source says FSB Demo Data, I hit download and it shows to download all pairs M1 to week data and says download complete. My data from MT4 is set to my out put folder on my desktop designated MT4 output, this is where i went into the MT4 HST Import and converted my files.  When i download data It shows all data fro M1 to week to be downloaded.  I checked the Control pane page, for available Data source I have two.  FSB Demo Data which in the browse tap is set to FSB Demo Data. And my Data MT4 which is set to my output folder on my desktop which i have converted updated data.  Everything seems to be good but no data to be found once download is complete.

Did what you suggested Blaiserboy, it seemed to work.  Thank you very much.

lawiley1 wrote:

Did what you suggested Blaiserboy, it seemed to work.  Thank you very much.

Glad you had success.....

Good luck creating some great strategies!

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....