Topic: Binary Options Tester

Hello Traders,

You are welcome to test our newest and unique tool - Binary Options Tester.

The program is shaped, but there is some more work to be entirely completed.

All Licensed Members are welcomed to test it. Please send me first name, last name and email and I'll make a temporary account for you.

All feedback is valuable.

Application link: Binary Options Tester

The program currently exports EAs for trading BO for G.D.M.F.X only. If you use a different broker, please post details how your broker sets the expiration and the investment amount and I'll make the adjustments.

This tool will be available for integration in any website for free and we will share the income from the subscriptions.

http://s32.postimg.org/kqfdyeua9/screenshot_1703.jpg

Trade Safe!

Re: Binary Options Tester

Hi Popov what does this symbol mean? Is it an ascending/descending sort function?
https://s32.postimg.org/yuxyn1u4h/SS_FSB_08062016.jpg

do or do not there is no try

You can sort the strategies by clicking on the columns. I'm using a third party commercial framework for that. Unfortunately, it doesn't work well. I'm planing to remove it and change the collection page to work something like in FSB Pro.

For now you can sort the strategies, but the symbol on the column title doesn't refresh correctly.

You know........ for a while, it has been my dream to earn something like 30 percent  of account balance in a day.

I have made a ton of strategies to attempt to get that result....

I just made a strategy with the Binary Tester that achieves that! My eyes were wide open!

I have never investigated Binary Options until this past week...  Surely it is worth the time to study - for all traders!

daveM

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

You know........ for a while, it has been my dream to earn something like 30 percent  of account balance in a day.

I have made a ton of strategies to attempt to get that result....

I just made a strategy with the Binary Tester that achieves that! My eyes were wide open!

I have never investigated Binary Options until this past week...  Surely it is worth the time to study - for all traders!

daveM

Dave, make a live journal!

There is not much to see if using automated trading in a live journal......

I did that many years ago with manual trading, the only problem is the silly questions that appear over and over and over....... like   please post the template....... please send me the indicator.......

At my age. no patience for the silly stuff when it has already been posted in the thread.

Many supposed traders want someone to do all the work for them and they ruin a thread.

There is one on FF today where a guy who posts all sorts of good stuff is being insulted by other people.....

Not worth the time and effort to post a live journal.... just look at the silly emails that Popov gets every day, and the messages in the forum that repeat what 85,000 other messages say.

That being said......... I am thinking that I will share my knowledge of this Binary Tester with the mom of those little kids in Philippines.... and send her some money...... for her account.......  I sent her the first batch of stuff yesterday.

Popov has made this Binary Tester so efficient that I am pretty sure that mom can earn enough to support her children. without a lot of trading knowledge...

I have been playing a lot with the tester and reading about Binary Options....., some people are really successful trading them..  like. megabucks..

some people are really successful trading them..  like. megabucks..

That was the reason to make this program. My BG professional trader friends converted from Forex to Binary Options years ago. They are very successful. I invited on of them - Svetlin Minev to participate in our Binary Options topics and for my please he agreed. He promised me he will share some of his strategies and experience.

PS
I'm moving this topic to the Binary Options Tester section.

People should really spend a few long days learning about this opportunity.

I just a guy's real account statement...... he trades manually for two hours a day and he does quite well with a simple chart.

I'm Svetlin Minev and Miroslav have invited me to share my binary options experience for you.
A lot of people don't trade binaries, because they have heard that this is gambling rather than train. Based on my 16 years experience as trader, bank dealer and corporate risk manager I can tell you that it depends only you. You can use binaries for trading or gambling.
I trade the same strategies that I use for FX spot with binary options. What the binaries give me is a different risk.reward profile. I can trade successfully when the market is in a range (even a tight range). This is not possible with spot positions because you need some price move to make profit. With binaries, the price should move only 0.1 pip. Off course there is a catch - you trade with unfavorable risk/reward ration with the simple UP/DOWN binaries. That is why you have to select only your really BEST set ups. It's worth it.
I will create new thread where I will post some educational articles about the binaries and how you can use the tester.

10 (edited by yonkuro 2016-06-14 14:53:30)

Hi Popov
If I set FSB Pro like this
https://s31.postimg.org/g7t0xpvjb/SS_14062016_2.jpg
1. Locking bar opening and bar closing as opening and closing point.
2. Using 0 closing logic slot
3. Not using TP, SL and BE
4. Search best for win/loss ratio
Can I generate BO strategies?

Although I know I can't simulate BO result using this setting because BO doesn't care about how many pips I get/lose. I just have to see the win/loss ratio on account statistic

We tried this with a colleague several days ago. We used also the "N bars" exit indicator to set the expiry.
The problem is that the profit in the Forex trading depends on the Close - Open price difference. On the other hand, the profit in Binary Options trading depends on the success rate.

We exported the Journal in an Excel spreadsheet and wrote formulas for calculating the profit. It took us several hours to make one output.

As a result I decided to make a special tool for that - Binary Options Tester.

If everything is fine with the BO Tester and there are users, I'll create also a Pro version based on FSB Pro with all extras.

12 (edited by yonkuro 2016-06-14 15:05:43)

That sounds great, I'm looking forward to see another masterpiece from you.

You're a genius .Really works!

Post's attachments

Bot MT4.jpg 124.26 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

img

Post's attachments

BOT.jpg 29.47 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Important lesson!
Ping demo account=192 ms - no trade or just sometimes
Ping live account =95 ms -perfect trade as in the BOT backtest.

I use the same broker and VPS

P.S. missing point of view of trade on the chart (BOT V2)