Topic: Use/Visualisation of FSB-Indicators in MT4

Is it possible to use and see indicators from FSB in MT4, and how to integrate them there?
For example I use in a strategy the indicators "Vidya Moving Average", "Oscillator of Trix" and "Percent BB" but I do not have them in MT4 to see their value and so I cannot check the actions of the EA created from this Strategy.
I found the *.mqh files but do not know how to make them work in MT4.
I ask for help

Re: Use/Visualisation of FSB-Indicators in MT4

FSBPro does not activate the indicators in MT4, but it does show the indicators within FSBPro as you can see on the indicator chart.

On the indicator chart you will see your entries and exits marked.

Hope that helps.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thank you for the quick answer.
Yes I can see it on the indicator chart during Backtest, but I cannot see it when the EA is running on a Demo-account. So I also cannot find e.g. the reason if the EA does not open a trade, because I do not see if the conditions are close to meet or far away.
Do you know any site where these Indicators are available for MT4?
I think some of them were specially created in FSB.

The MT standard indicators has less options than ours. If the additional indicators options of the FSB indicators have their default values, they will work at the same way as the MT indicators with equal matching options. You can place MT indicators over your expert just for visualization. They will not affect the trade.

I'm really considering to add charts to our experts. I understand that this will help to some users to accept our experts better, but on the other hand, this will increase the size of the source code and will make the experts much slower. I'm on the middle of something now, but I may experiment with MT charts later this year.

Correct, many of the indicators were created in FSBPro.

If you have your broker data in FSBPro..... no reason to have to use MT4 to check backtest.....

These indicators and their functions are generally unique to MT4, you are not going to find the same thing for many of them on an MT4 site.

By looking at the right hand side of the indicator chart you can see how close or how far from making a trade... just move your cursor and you will see which indicators are available for that trade...  takes a little practice but you will find it a helluva lot better than MT4

Personally, I regard MT4 as a source of data and a connection to the broker.... I do nothing else with it

Good Luck

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Thank you for the expanations.
Miroslav, I understand your point completely, and I did that in other cases already that I just added the indicator for visualisation, e.g. the "Donchian Chanel" which I found for MT4 in the internet, and it was quite useful for monitoring the action of the EA created with FSB and running on a GKFX-MT4-Broker-Demo and Life-account.
But for the indicators mentioned above I did not find a MT4-version at all.
Blaiserboy, I do not talk about MT4-Backtest, that is done. I am running the EA (created with FSB) on a Demo-account (partly on a life-account) and therefore have no indicator chart, only the actual numeric display on the chart.
And I think if I run the same strategy over the "FSB-MT4-Bridge" it will be the same, according to what Miroslav said above, or do I see an indicator chart then?
Is there no possibility to transfer/compile the *.mqh-file to a *.mq4/*.ex4-file as MT4 obviously needs to display the indicator?
Sorry for asking so much, but as a technician I am very "grafical minded" and see much more in a grafical chart than in a series of numbers.

Bru,
The exported expert advisors doesn't contain anything that MT calls indicator. Our indicators are formulas that produce signals. The MT indicators doesn't produce signals. They plot lines instead.
As Dave said, we use MT for data feed and signal execution.
I do not like the MT concept and refuse to program anything with that design. I simply use the MQL language  for writing a mini version of FSB. It takes ticks and sends orders. Having that in mind, you understand that we cannot plot indicators because we don't have any. What I can do someday is to plot dots on the chart with precalculated coordinates and colors to visualize our indicators values .

bru1 wrote:

And I think if I run the same strategy over the "FSB-MT4-Bridge" it will be the same, according to what Miroslav said above, or do I see an indicator chart then?

You'll see indicator chart!

Oh, I did not know, thank you, I will try