Topic: Bug in graphics

Hi Miroslav,

There is an unhandled exception related to GDI+ that causes the big red X in the chart window. It happened 2-3 times since last night. I select continue, and then when I click at the chart tab again the graph displays properly. So it does not seem to be destructive, but for sure needs handling. Here is the top part of the exception

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.Clear(Color color)
   at Forex_Strategy_Trader.Chart.PnlPrice_Paint(Object sender, PaintEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Re: Bug in graphics

ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Thank you for the report. Can you figure out in what conditions this error appears.

Re: Bug in graphics

I don't know details, I have FST connected to the EA on Automatic Execution on a demo account, with the Chart tab selected, and it refreshes normally. The error happened about 2-3 times in about 24 hours. I didn't see anything unusual happening at the same time. Now i have enabled the system messages in the Journal, so if it happens again I might see something there, and I will let you know.

Thanks.