Topic: Pigeons in the Office

I have guests in my office.

http://s21.postimg.org/inohx5uyr/screenshot_1509.jpg

Re: Pigeons in the Office

Wanna borrow my airgun?

Hahaha, how did they get in?

I'm feeding them from one year on my terrace. However now the prefer staying inside and I have to keep closing.
They do not afraid at all.

Popov wrote:

I'm feeding them from one year on my terrace. However now the prefer staying inside and I have to keep closing.
They do not afraid at all.

Don't they make a mess on your floor though?

Next thing you know, you keep a cat to keep the pigeons out smile

I can lend you a cat, too!

Footon,

Can you post the picture of your cat.  What breed is it?

There is a saying, If you treat a dog nicely, it (dog) thinks you are the King.  But if you think a cat nicely, it thinks, he (cat) is the King.

Maybe Popov can use a cat pic as a scare "pigeon" instead of scare crow.

Actually I have more than 1 cat, that's why I can lend one, hehe. About breed - should I say "local"? As long as it catches mice - sums up well enough the current state.

My experience says otherwise - I treat my cats nicely, they treat me nicely. I treat the dog nicely, he thinks I lost it... No authority I mean. Of course, it depends on the dog, if he/she's stupid, then there's nothing I can do about it.

Most of the cats I've had, have been extremely intelligent though.

I'll start planning the photo session smile

We like cats very much but unfortunately my son is allergic. On that reason we care after animals outside.

The pigeons are very funny too.

footon wrote:

My experience says otherwise - I treat my cats nicely, they treat me nicely. I treat the dog nicely, he thinks I lost it... No authority I mean. Of course, it depends on the dog, if he/she's stupid, then there's nothing I can do about it.

Oh yes, that reminded me of my 1st dog that I had.  As a psychologist, I try to be affirmative and build up the person's self esteem...so I ended up applying that on my dog, I kept affirming it till he ended up thinking he is the boss.  Next, I have to teach him boundary issues to re-establish my authority...I guess I should have stick to working with people instead smile

And I had a cat too...and the dog is extroverted while the cat is introverted, they are like day and night.  Good thing they don't fight like cats and dogs.

I have a cat and a dog too, they get on very well and are very attached to each other. The cat constantly follows the dog around as if she's a dog too. It's both hilarious and adorable.