1 (edited by geektrader 2016-03-11 02:27:45)

Topic: [Bug - FSB 3.5] Optimizer finding completely wrong "Best" value

Hi,

I´ve found a bug in the optimizer and recorded it:

At the end of the optimization run, it finds "77" as best for the "Level" of the DeMarker Indicator, although I´ve only allowed to optimize in the 0 -> 1,00 range with 0,05 steps. And hence the strategy disappears and has no more trades.

Thanks in advance for fixing that Mr. Popov:)

P.S.: I think a bug-report-system would come in handy to keep track of all bugs since FSB is a really huge application. I´ve always been using: http://www.redmine.org/ Very easy and free one.

Re: [Bug - FSB 3.5] Optimizer finding completely wrong "Best" value

Hello Geektrader,

I have seen that before but I haven't  be able to reproduce it. I see in your video that it is possible the 77 value to come from the MA below at the last finalization of the strategy.

Can you attach this strategy here in order to test it?

When the Optimizer / Generator are working, you cannot "OK" or "Cancel" the settings panel, but you can close it by using the left arrow button at the panel header.

No, sorry, I don´t have it anymore, it was just a test. But you can just rebuilt maybe? It also happened on quite a few strategies for me already, so I am sure I can soon reproduce it when I create more strategies. Then I will save it and send it over. Maybe meantime you already find out on your own...

Where you able to spot the bug yet Mr. Popov?

I still cannot reproduce it steadily in order to debug it.