1 (edited by Popov 2016-03-02 09:54:09)

Topic: FSB Pro v 3.5.2 and MQL Code v34

Hello Traders,

Please find attached the newest FSB Pro version.

Fixes in FSB Pro:
- Fixed an issue with LTF (Longer time frame) indicators in Closing Logic Condition slots. This update changes the way FSB Pro deals with UPBV (Use previous bar value) with the LTF indicators. Now the validation of the option is in two steps: first the strategy sets the UPBV for the indicator as per the normal rules, and after that, before the backtets, the program maps the LTF to the strategy period. During the second step the program may shift the LTF signals 1 bar back, if it is necessary.
- Fix the Indicator Chart's initial scroll-bar position. It now shows the last bar for the initial draw at all zoom levels.
- Fixed Indicator Charts glitches when the option for drawing SL / TP is on, but the strategy doesn't us SL or TP.
- Fixed journal crashes when a user scrolls the journals up and down with the keyboard arrows for long time.
- Trader Mode - applied UPBV fixes for LTF indicators.

Fixes in the Expert Adviser MQL code.
- Applied the changes of calculating UPBV for the LTF indicators.

[EDIT]
File removed. Newer version available.

Re: FSB Pro v 3.5.2 and MQL Code v34

Hi, Popov

Do i have to re export my EA?

Does this changes to LTF affect all types of indicators?

No you don't need to do it. This fixes cover the case reported by mek325 here:

http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5867/wro … -with-ltf/

The new LTF - UPBV calculation method affects all LTF indicators, but they must act at the same way as before (at least I cannot think of an opposite case).

However, I recommend to all traders to retest their strategies with LTF indicators and to report any weird cases.

Hi Popov,

If these changes doesn't need me to re-export my EA, does it mean, it still didn't resolve the problem I faced with my MA uploaded up in "Hannah's Trading Tips", whereby none of the EA open trade when the conditions are met.

whereby none of the EA open trade when the conditions are met.

Hannah,
If you have noticed an issue, please open a separate tread for it and post the strategy, screenshot and explain what is going wrong. This is the only way I can identify and fix it.