1 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-28 09:26:46)

Topic: forum post

i have posted the following in brooks price action forum[ see attachment] and intend to post the same post in many other forums; you could offer suggestions on any changes you would like to be made,if any:

"Because i am no longer as young as i used to be i am no longer able to spend long hours in front of computer.

i came across some strategy developers like strategy quant VTS and Forex strategy developer.

I took a free monthly test from all three.

VTS i could not log in.

strategy quant was priced at 1500 usd and no monthly option

FSB was priced at around 500 usd-please refer to website for latest offers and also an monthly option available-again please refer to website for latest price information.

strategy quant i used the free trial but after even a week i could not understand much.

using FSB i developed an ea, exported it to mt4 and the ea traded:it took me a total of 6 hours to do it. without any previous knowledge

The support also is excellent with questions being answered by Dr Popov himself  usually within 15 minutes. There are a number of videos which explain in detail how to use the software.

if you are interested in converting your manual strategy into an automatic one then this is the one to choose:you can rent it for 50usd a month or less, it is the most user friendly software and also the fastest backtester.

There are many other advantages which i cannot list here but you can take the generous offer of a free trial during which you can access the software with out any restrictions for a full month.

There is also a forum where i and many other more experienced users will answer your queries usually in live time,within about 15-20 min.

and no i am not a affilliate and get no benefit-you can go to the website directly by searching google for forex strategy builder."

Post's attachments

for.png 266.76 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: forum post

There I s actually significant differences between FSBPro and StrategyQuant, a more fair comparison would have to explain the multitude of differences objectively.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Re: forum post

Every link and post in the other FX community helps. FSB Pro slowly gain users. We have more than 900 new installations for the last 30 days.

We have about 40% gain to our user base for an year.

http://s7.postimg.org/k1k3p00xn/screenshot_1413.png

Thank you for all support and help.

Trade Safe!