Topic: I wish

an alert that a new private message has come, would be a great help. we are so busy with our work with strategies that we may forget to check:and the person sending the mail will likely to be offended or hurt

Re: I wish

I prefer that the PM be a bit more obvious instead of just bold (when there is mail).  Better still it has a little "balloon" showing you the number of incoming mails like those in our handphone/mobile phone sms alters.

Almost all new users missed out the PM messages, it much later, when they begin to explore "every button" ha ha ha.

Now as a season user, I'll try to look out for that...but still occasionally still missed out.

hannahis wrote:

I prefer that the PM be a bit more obvious instead of just bold (when there is mail).  Better still it has a little "balloon" showing you the number of incoming mails like those in our handphone/mobile phone sms alters.

Almost all new users missed out the PM messages, it much later, when they begin to explore "every button" ha ha ha.

Now as a season user, I'll try to look out for that...but still occasionally still missed out.

well i was worried because i missed one from Dr POPOV, ONE from you.

Hi Pradeep,

No worries, we won't ban you just because you miss out our PM smile

Popov is such a gracious person, you should know by now.  But he shows no mercy to spammers.

5 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-27 17:59:23)

hannahis wrote:

Hi Pradeep,

No worries, we won't ban you just because you miss out our PM smile

Popov is such a gracious person, you should know by now.  But he shows no mercy to spammers.

Popov is amazing: does everything right. Spam is cancer-you got to cut it out at it's birth.

And he is so much more than gracious: he is charitable.....

Hello Pradeep,

Your request is reasonable. I'll make the corresponded changes soon.

Popov wrote:

Hello Pradeep,

Your request is reasonable. I'll make the corresponded changes soon.

i had absolutely no doubt you would, hahaha