Topic: Expert Advisor Studio - Beta 1

Hello Traders,

Here is my newest creation - Expert Adviser Studio

Please check it and post feedback.

It is currently in Beta stage and issues are possible (guaranteed smile ).

Trade Safe!

Re: Expert Advisor Studio - Beta 1

super fast!

I do not see any issues, maybe too early in the morning..

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

3 (edited by yonkuro 2016-02-21 13:57:06)

That's really cool..!

the calculation is so much faster than the offline version (on my computer), or is it because the traffic still quiet?

do or do not there is no try

Popov,

1.  The ascending and descending button doesn't seem to work correctly.  After I press them, the profit or Max DD etc figures aren't arranged accordingly in ascending/descending order.

2.  The Generator has no lock function?  So when I generate, it chooses it's own indicators etc?

3. My main time chart in editor is H1 and when I choose to generate, I pick 1 min and the Generator generate both different time frame randomly.

4. The studio has no LTF features.

5. I think if possible increase the number of indicators so that we can cater to wider audience to try out cos' if they "favourite" indicators not there, very little motivation to try and think of other strategies they aren't sure of.  i.e. it's hard for me to test this studio if my indicators are not there and hence, my interest may be lowered because of that...(hypothetically as a non FSB users).

6.  Of cos I wished there is also Trailing Stop, Close and Reverse options too but I understand that you choose  those indicators belonging to "group 2" from FSB Pro that needs the PBV and I know you can't mix the 2 groups at this current moment.

Bottom line, given what you already have, increasing the numbers of indicators would help to widen your net to capture as many types of traders' (preferences) as possible, to entice them to give it a try, especially if they indicators are already in the repository.   

Of cos lots of room for improvement if one wants to compare it to FSB Pro, but I know FSB studio is only meant as a Marketing tool, a fore taste and to entice new users to try the full version.

I sincerely hope this project would help to raise the awareness of FSB Pro.  I understand that there is a need for you to capture wider market and hopefully increase your FSB sales so that you don't have to keep sustaining FSB project with your own savings and keep "donating" to FSB so that others can have this free software.  I also hope users would be kind enough to give you the due credit and start purchasing FSB in order to support your continuous effort to keep this FSB project alive and with constant upgrade/updates.

I'm sorry for my earlier protest about this project, now I understand your situation better, I sincerely hope we can do our best to help you sustain this FSB project by promoting FSB to as many traders as possible and wishing those who truly value FSB's future to invest in this product to do their part in sustaining FSB's growth and improvement.  I can't imagine what would happen if one day you announced that you need to stop your FSB work and there would be no longer any more updates, no longer anymore free FSB (basic) software and the purchase version would remain the same for the rest of the years henceforth, because you can't go on sustaining FSB with your own savings.  I would be very sad to hear such news and wouldn't want that day to happen. 

So let us all do our part, to keep FSB alive and play fair.  If you value FSB, then do purchase it (not out of charity, but honest and sincere value for all the work and effort Popov has poured into this project) and that your have been benefiting from the use of this software for free (all these years).

yonkuro wrote:

That's really cool..!

the calculation is so much faster than the offline version (on my computer), or is it because the traffic still quiet?

No, it's not the traffice...Popov said he used a new algorithm for the Generator and he would transfer this new and faster method to FSB Pro in future updates.  So you are rather good in spotting the difference smile

Generator's symbol and period fixed. Now it loads data files independently from the Editor.

Thank you for the report!

Hi Popov,

Improvement to be made:

1. when I key in the parameters, the result does not reflect the changes made till I press the accept button.  This is very troublesome because I may want to keep changing the parameter to observe the effects of the results immediately instead of keep pressing the accept button and reopen again to change and then press the accept button again to see the results.
So if you can, I would like the changes in result to be reflected immediately (like FSB Pro) it would be much convenient.

2. The sorting (ascending and descending buttons in the generator collection section) need to be improved in order for users to sort out the generated EA and easier for them to choose which to export.  Currently the ascending/descending values are in a "mess" not according to what it suppose to be and hence, make selection of EA generated very difficult.

3. The moving average indicator doesn't have the same options to choose as compared to the opening entry.  i.e if I choose moving average indicator as my closing condition, I don't have all the same options available when I use it in the opening entry.  Bar open above ma after open below, for eg.

First impression counts...if I encounter such minor and simple difficulties, it may leave me with the impression that FSB can't even sort out such simple function, I wonder whether the full version would be any better (coming from a new user perspective).

At the bottom of the "Try out free:  Forex Strategy Builder Professional" you want to add (FSB Pro) so that it's easier for people to remember your brand name and display your website address (www.forexsb.com) so that if people later want to search, they can go directly to the website because they remembered it already?

The Export function isn't working for the MT4 and MT5, only the export to FSB is working.

1. EA Studio Wiki not function.

2. Can you add export all function for the collection page.  Or a tick box at the side of each EA for people to tick which EA they want to select and export all the tick one to MT4/5 or to a file?

Or under the action section, a drop box to choose between Edit, Save/export

I like the bright light Blue "EA Studio" on the right hand upper corner of the page.  Nice, easy access.  Maybe you can do that for the EA studio, so that your FSB Pro can always stand out.

EA export is currently working in Chrome and Firefox. IE support to be done.

The presentation for the information above the webpage (as shown below) doesn't look as professional as the rest of the webpage.  I guess you just added in first and then "tidy" up the presentation later.

forex software

Testing and Trading Forex Strategies

Home
News
Software
Download
Purchase
Videos
Wiki
Repository
Contacts
Forum
EA Studio
Expert Adviser Studio

Popov wrote:

EA export is currently working in Chrome and Firefox. IE support to be done.

Yes, perfect.  That's fast.

The "new" button that appeared next to Editor isn't working.  I assume it's "new" button for new strategy right?  Anyway, it's not function as it suppose to be.  Nothing happen after I click it.

The indicators drop down menu doesn't allow me to use my mouse roller to roll it up and down.  Troublesome to keep clicking the selection. e.g the smoothing method and base price.

Hi Popov,

I hope all your efforts to make this EA Studio, in an attempt to increase FSB Pro awareness and hence, drive up the sales would pay off, so that you can stop digging into your savings to sustain this project.

How do you attempt to showcase this EA Studio, through what avenues, do share with us your plan, so that if anyone here have some ideas or networking contacts, they may able to help link you up to the relevant people or pour in their support to you in one way or another.

Best Regards
Hannah

We think we fixed the EA download with Internet Explorer. Can you try again?

The new strategy button creates a new strategy, hence the result is visible when you already have a strategy in the editor.

Popov wrote:

We think we fixed the EA download with Internet Explorer. Can you try again?

The new strategy button creates a new strategy, hence the result is visible when you already have a strategy in the editor.

You mean the export function? Yes I tried the export function to MT4/5 and FSB, they are all working now perfectly.