Topic: exit

can i put more than one exit condition

Re: exit

Certainly can have many exit conditions......

Please take time to read the wiki about the program so that you get a good idea as to how it is built and then you will not have to wait for answers.

My 'secret' goal is to push EA Studio until I can net 3000 pips per day....

Blaiserboy wrote:

Certainly can have many exit conditions......

Please take time to read the wiki about the program so that you get a good idea as to how it is built and then you will not have to wait for answers.

yes i am doing that.....

4 (edited by pradeepgolfer 2016-02-16 05:12:11)

ok i got the answer from wiki thks all

according to wiki: Closing logic conditions are available only when the closing point is Bar Closing (or similar). The position will be closed when at least one of these conditions is satisfied (you can have up to 8 of those)

i reallly love the way this software is structured and made

pradeepgolfer wrote:

The position will be closed when at least one of these conditions is satisfied (you can have up to 8 of those)

You can have up to 26 opening/closing conditions (not sure whether this information is available in the Wiki or manual).  The default is 8.  The instruction to change it via this link

I use a lot of LTF features and therefore I utilised on the average 12-15 opening conditions and most of my closing is Close and Reverse or Trailing Stop Limit (not the ideal but for convenience sake because I'm usually exhausted after putting in all my opening conditions with "manual optimising" the smoothing, base price and signal parameters).

http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/5621/ins … onditions/

Here is the instruction:

You have to go to c:\Program Files\Forex Strategy Builder Pro\User Files\System\
and open with a text editor like Notepad++ Settings.json.
It is located at the end of the file.